New member #644 Jim Diller (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Saddletramp

GOLD Star
Threads
Please welcome Jim (@dumass ) to CopperStateCruisers.

Jim resides in Tucson and has a '84 4Runner and '93 Pickup. Please tell us more about yourself and your rigs.

@ARJMN

I'm a lonely wheeler seeking the companionship of other aficionados of things from Japan.

I value my community's sense of humor and feel i am a huge contribution to potential jokes and disasters.

I have a 4runner, it's got big ole tires.

Welcome to the club Jim

Welcome aboard! Let's see some pics of dumass' trucks!

Welcome aboard! Let's see some pics of dumass' trucks!
rocker knocker 03.jpg

Here's one on RockerKnocker in 2002 before Pastor Sam @rockdawg84 sentenced my wife to life without parole on top of Lion"s Back at sunset.....

We broke 1 front and one rear axle in this unnamed AFAIK taint hottub...

P1010027.JPG

I believe that made it the first 2Runner to ascend Lion's Back..

.....so that added to the "adventure"....and hilarity

And the other side's collection of "my favorite dents"....

CIMG0982.JPG

I think this was the last time the 4Runner was "street legal".....apparently....

CIMG3535.JPG

Coming out of the back of my Volvo 770 motorhome.

Here's the '93 in Charouleau Gap at Kiss Rock from the SaveRForestsFromUSFS experience......Unless you count hauling parts and a welder to Portal to Hell to rescue Chris Villareal as "wheeling", this was the last time I was stupid enough to take my work truck wheeling.

The '93 inherited the tube bumpers and nerfs from my '89 SAS, I don't think I have any pics though.

CIMG9556.JPG

I guess if I ever put a Land Cruiser hood on my buggy that would make it a Toyota too?

Ya, probably not......

Anybody have any pics of their 1st Gen 4Runner that didn't become a section of frame attached to the tube buggy it became? ;)

Last edited:
You delivered! Welcome to the club,

:cheers:

great to see Moab wheeling pics

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom