Events/Trails ROTM: Saturday December 2nd, 2023 - Backway to Sheep's Bridge redux. (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Great time today. Thanks for coming out!

Library - 3 of 4.jpeg
Library - 4 of 4.jpeg
Library - 2 of 4.jpeg
Library - 1 of 4.jpeg

I (we) had a great time as well.
Here are a few photos, will post videos a little later.

IMG_6210.jpeg

From wikipedia: Some saguaros grow in rare formations called a cristate, or "crested" saguaro. This growth formation is believed to be found in one in roughly 10,000 saguaros, with 2743 known crested saguaros documented. The crest formation, caused by fasciation, creates a seam of abnormal growth along the top or top of the arm of the saguaro.

IMG_6207.jpeg

Last edited:
Ohhhh look! A picture of water! From the tail gunner who was talking smack about the trail leader taking pictures of... water!
Taken specifically for our trail leader. You are welcome.

Last edited:
Hey all, yeah that was a great day yesterday! Thanks for setting it up and to everyone that attended, my buddy could not stop talking about how much fun he had!

PS: Brice that video you posted, pinned as me crossing, was actually Kyle @jkl72-40 I was the guy who chickened out.

Hey all, yeah that was a great day yesterday! Thanks for setting it up and to everyone that attended, my buddy could not stop talking about how much fun he had!

PS: Brice that video you posted, pinned as me crossing, was actually Kyle @jkl72-40 I was the guy who chickened out.
It was a fun day for sure. Thank you for letting me know about the video, I fixed it. You did have an excuse for not doing it, you just were not sure if the stock 4Runner would make it, right!!

"You did have an excuse for not doing it, you just were not sure if the stock 4Runner would make it, right!!"

Oh, I'm pretty sure the 4Runner would have been fine, I just don't like water crossings if not necessary. Long story but it involves driver error, getting stuck overnight in Hopkinsville KY and a mechanic named Festus putting me up in his double wide...

Last edited:
"You did have an excuse for not doing it, you just were not sure if the stock 4Runner would make it, right!!"

Oh, I'm pretty sure the 4Runner would have been fine, I just don't like water crossings if not necessary. Long story but it involves being stuck overnight in Hopkinsville KY and a mechanic named Festus putting me up in his double wide...
I knew there was a bigger story, but did not want to come right out and say it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom