FORUM CLOSING - time to upgrade! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Will it work on iOS 6 with the Mud app? I haven't update my phone. Can't view mud on a standard browser as the reception where I am is far too patchy. 1st world country 3rd world mobile Internet service.

The app softwares DO with with the new forum software. Both will be disabled for a few days while other issues get addressed. I'm only keeping one tho, not going to continue to try and support both.

The active app in the android/ios store is the one that will remain. At least TT has updated for iOS7 and the developers respond when issues arise.

ForumRunner will be dropped entirely.

Good luck with your migration! We just moved NorthwestFirearms.com to XenForo and absolutely love it.

If you can swing it I highly recommend hiring Slavik, he's a mod over on the XenForo forum. He should have it done in far less than 30 hours, and should any issues arise he can fix them.

I also have a great style developer, if you need a recommendation.

I never even considered phpBB...too many recommendations for Xenforo :)

Just purchased a silver star, can't wait to see the new site!

...your current username and password should work fine :)

Uh, all usernames? I believe mine was grandfathered in to the current board software and would not have been possible if you hadn't performed some kind of magic at some point.

A tremendous asset this site is! Cheers and lo2no hassles on the migration to the new site. :cheers::clap:

Thank you sir, fine work you do running this site. Can't wait to see the upgrades.

Good Luck Woody !
I'll make a sacrifice to the computer gods in your honor.

Good luck with the migration ! We are going to run through the same process over at our Classic Zcar forum for the same reasons. It's a shame vBulletin is losing so many customers due to the same issue. They used to have the best software on the 'net. Anyway, good luck!

you wouldn't have read it then ;)

Well played, my friend. Well played.

And thanks, looking forward to the new site!

Counting down, hope it all goes well:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom