FORUM CLOSING - time to upgrade! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

finishing some prep work...

:30 minutes to shutdown...

finishing some prep work...

:30 minutes to shutdown...

Why does this make me feel like I have 30 minutes to live or that the world will end in 30 minutes.

It feels like Y2K in the year 2014 !!

:cheers:

Woody,
I can't seem to find the general classified forum… am I missing something?

Matt

How do I get back to content that is the width of my screen without the crap on the righthand side? How do I get rid or the ads that are flashing at me?

Is there a way to make the content part of the screens wider (based on MY screen width?) and is there a way to make the thread title font smaller? (many of them wrap to 2 lines because of these two issues. I guess I would like to see the avatars smaller too... like 1/2 the current size... they force each message to take up too much room in my opinion.

Woody...kudos for your courage ;)

When you can...can you move the 100 Owner's Guild over to the new site? Please? :)

I have two iPhone 4s, both with updated IOS 7.1. I have deleted and reloaded the IH8MUD app every day for the past week. When I go to open it and log in, I get the message "ACCESS DENIED. This forum is currently not available. Try again later."

What am I doing wrong?

Covered a bunch of times in the "welcome to the new forum" posts at the top of the main forum page, but the app is disabled while other issues are addressed.

Also noted few times, the developer is...mmm...well...not impressing anyone in the publishing community lately...so it likely will be continually buggy for an unknown time.

Even better, there are only two providers for mobile apps...bad and worse...we are only stuck with bad, which is nice :)

Covered a bunch of times in the "welcome to the new forum" posts at the top of the main forum page, but the app is disabled while other issues are addressed.

Also noted few times, the developer is...mmm...well...not impressing anyone in the publishing community lately...so it likely will be continually buggy for an unknown time.

Even better, there are only two providers for mobile apps...bad and worse...we are only stuck with bad, which is nice :)

The new forum software renders great on a mobile browser...I know I never expect (or want) to use the app again.

10-4 sorry...I'm so used to using my iPhone that I felt like a lost child with the new look and from a desktop. Also, I'm going blind and my memory sucks...I think I'm aging in dog years.

10-4 sorry...I'm so used to using my iPhone that I felt like a lost child with the new look and from a desktop. Also, I'm going blind and my memory sucks...I think I'm aging in dog years.
Try Safari on your phone...you might like it :)

I don't like it.

Any idea what happened to the 'Friends' button that used to be before 'New Posts' on the second line from the top, the light grey one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom