Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (15 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I don't know how I'd recognize Jamie in the same vehicle twice in a row :)

It uses < half quart every gas tank, but I don't think it is really burning much - I think it is making its way out the valve cover gasket. It doesn' t show any smoking, etc. Engine feels VERY strong compared to even the 1997 we owned.

Jaime is a VERY stand up guy who I would expect to give worst case scenarios about anything he deems even remotely off. If he doesn’t tell you something it’s because he just plain doesn’t know.

I'm honestly interested. How much oil do you think it burns per tank?

Also how easy is installing a harrops later down the road? I don't think I'll need one anytime soon, but I'd love to have a locker in the future. Anyone else seen this rig in person? Not very mechanically inclined yet.
Technically I've seen it in person.....Disclaimer it was mine and I sold it to him. Got it for the wife to replace the yukon but being smaller and not a V8 was too drastic of a change for her. I really liked the truck but driveway space was limited. Jamie is a super guy and it's exactly as described.

In regard to the locker, my 93 was not factory locked. The awesome PO installed and Aussie locker and I'm beyond please. Not much this thing cannot do. After this setup I would not hesitate to get an unlocked 80 and drop another Aussie in it.

Any one looking for a auto transmission from a 94 FZJ-80? I have a spare that is just sitting around and if anyone needs it please make me an offer. I am sick of looking at it in my shop. Came out of a cruiser with 292K but was working perfectly, also still has the torque converter.

Seriously

just make me an offer!

Last edited:
Cleaning out the storage , need my old stock springs for the 73 gone . Free to a good home.

Last edited:
lowes deal, but amazon has matched it.

https://www.amazon.com/DEWALT-DCK720D2-Compact-7-Tool-Combo/dp/B01NGWUBM7

DeWALT 7-Tool Combo Kit 20V MAX Li-ion Cordless Combo Kit + 2 Batteries, Charger, Bag $379 was $679 @ Lowes.com
Saw this on Lowe's.com today, looks like a solid deal since this was FP previously @ $399. Price is now $379 and can possibly be combined with a coupon, if you have one, to bring the price down even further.

DCK720D2 Combo kit includes:
  • DCD780 20 V MAX 1/2-in cordless drill
  • DCF885 20 V MAX cordless impact driver
  • DCG412 20 V cordless angle grinder
  • DCS393 20 V MAX circular saw
  • DCS381 20 V MAX reciprocating saw
  • DCL040 handheld flashlight
  • DCR006 portable speaker
Specs:
  • DCD780 20 V MAX 1/2-in cordless drill has a high speed transmission that delivers 2 speeds (0-600 and 0-2,000 rpm) for a range of fastening and drilling applications
  • DCF885 20 V MAX cordless impact driver offers one-handed loading for its 1/4-in hex chuck that accepts 1-in bit tips
  • DCF885 20 V MAX cordless impact driver has 3 LED lights with a 20-second delay after trigger release, providing visibility without shadows
  • DCL040 is a bright flashlight that illuminates your work area with LED output of 110 lumens
  • DCG412 20 V cordless angle grinder has an 8,000 rpm motor that provides high power for cutting and grinding applications
  • DCS393 20 V MAX circular saw with 6-1/2-in carbide blade can cut 2 x 4s at a 45° angle in a single pass
  • DCS381 20 V MAX reciprocating saw with keyless blade clamp allows for quick blade change without touching blade or reciprocating shaft
  • DCR006 Portable speaker runs off DEWALT; 12 V/20 V MAX battery packs and has Bluetooth 4.0
https://www.lowes.com/pd/item/1000295453

I've seen this one in person. One of the nicest 45's I've ever seen. Price is high, but if you want to play... Oh yeah, it's not 67 feet tall or 67 feet long like the ad title would suggest and the owner would probably get more hits if he spelled land cruiser correctly. Regardless, it is a beautiful truck. If I had won the lottery last week it would be mine.

67' FJ45 Toyota Landcrusier

Last edited:
I've seen this one in person. One of the nicest 45's I've ever seen. Price is high, but if you want to play... Oh yeah, it's not 67 feet tall or 67 feet long like the ad title would suggest and the owner would probably get more hits if he spelled land cruiser correctly. Regardless, it is a beautiful truck. If I had won the lottery last week it would be mine.

67' FJ45 Toyota Landcrusier

Dayum…. He's got to have at least that much in it. That is nice.

777AB841-5DC7-4A30-8C20-22CDCA52740D.png
2003 Ford E-Series Van superduty xlt
2003 Ford E-Series Van superduty xlt

Looks good if it’s real....

Sure does, that's tempting. Does anyone know the owner, or know anything about this rig?

I emailed him earlier this morning and haven’t heard back. Hoping it’s not a scam.

What's a "half cut?" Wonder if the power seats actually function. Good looking rig.

Sure does, that's tempting. Does anyone know the owner, or know anything about this rig?
The fact it has a block heater and went to Cruiser Solutions suggests it may have been from New England. Nice truck, but I would definitely check for rust damage on the frame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom