For Sale @ High Desert Cruisers (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a couple of keys for a GX470 for sale. One is an aftermarket transponder key $10, the other is an oem Lexus remote type key with the remote and transponder $140. Both of them are brand new.

I used these same keys on my wife's 2005 GX and had no problem adding them to the ECU. Not too sure what all years they fit. I will also cut and program the keys free if you want me to. Any more I have been adding the keys to the ECU before I cut them just to make sure they will be accepted.

I have for sale a virginized engine ECU (computer). The immobilizer has been flashed and this box is plug and play.

This is part number 89661-60610 it is for 1998-1999 Lexus LX470 or Toyota Land Cruisers

I will either sell this outright or am willing to take your old ecu as trade if you just need a new one to program keys.

$150 to buy outright
I'll trade straight across for good ecu for anyone local needing to register keys

Did you ever find a block? I've got one from a '91 FJ80 here in Los Alamos.
Turns out the "bottom end" knocking diagnosed was the front drive shaft rotating on the sway bar. I don't think I've hit dire straights yet. I'll keep you in mind if the current diagnosis is wrong.

Let me know if you can use this item. $20

https://www.amazon.com/Hi-Lift-LM100-Jack-LM-100-Lift-Mate/dp/B00042KGWG

20181210_094901.jpg

20181210_094908.jpg

SOLD

With the recent acquisition of the RTT I'm going to start changing things up. So, my summer sleeping bag is for sale. It's an REI Polar Pod +25° bag, regular length, synthetic, left hand zip. While it's rated to +25°, I think that is a lower/survival limit, and the comfort rating would be closer to +40° or 45°. Includes the stuff sack, and cotton storage bag. $35 to HDC. I figured I would offer it here before I go Craigslist.

Last edited:
With the recent acquisition of the RTT I'm going to start changing things up. So, my summer sleeping bag is for sale. It's an REI Polar Pod +25° bag, regular length, synthetic, left hand zip. While it's rated to +25°, I think that is a lower/survival limit, and the comfort rating would be closer to +40° or 45°. Includes the stuff sack, and cotton storage bag. $35 to HDC. I figured I would offer it here before I go Craigslist.

View attachment 1853629

Jon - can you bring it to the party on Sunday? I would like to check it out.

Sure.

Ya know, given the turnout we have at these annual shin digs, it's tempting to add on a HDC parts swap at the beginning, LOL!!!! We can just take over the front lawn of the host and start selling/buying/bartering.....

32" LED light bar for sale. Fits the lower grill on the front bumpers of FJCs and 2nd Gen Tacomas. Includes wiring harness w/ relay and switch. The brackets in the picture are specific to FJCs. Asking $100.

IMG_0003.JPG

I'll set a reminder to bring it to the xmas party on sunday.

@alia176 since I missed the party, text me if you know you’ll be in town sometime and I’ll meet you. Thanks!!!

5-speed! Ugh. I just bought that '02 4Runner for $1,500 that needs the new rear diff, maybe. Going to get a battery in it today and see if it will start. It has been sitting for about a year, only started once during that time. I hope the fuel is still good and she will start without much trouble.

I have a set of 4” OME heavy springs and shock I took off. They were on the truck for ~2 years.

Last edited:
I am selling my 65 SWB fj45 to get an 80 series. I am open to full or partial trades for an 80 series that has a clean body and no rust. Open to stock or built rigs but ideally built for overlanding is a plus. The link with info. for the 45 is below. Located in the Jemez.

For Sale - Built 1965 SWB FJ45 Sale or Trade

Last edited:
More garage cleaning.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
SOLD Coleman Peak 1 Lantern Model 222. 1982 build date. $40 to HDC.

Includes 6 packages of #20 mantles, 2/pack, 12 mantles total.
Includes the storage bag.
This is a "white gas" lantern and uses standard camping fuel (not propane, not butane).

I haven't used this lantern in a long time. There is no fuel in the tank so I can't test it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
SOLD Primus Trail Scout single burner propane stove. $20 to HDC.

Primus Model 2058
Single Burner Trail Scout Propane Camp Stove

This single burner camp stove is new. I even have the box. I've never used it camping, or for cooking. I have lit the stove to make sure it still works. Runs off of common 1# bottles available at any sporting goods store.

8,000 BTU burner
Includes the stove, base, and box
Cylinder not included, but I can bring one to demonstrate.

Last edited:
I need a set of roller 6 lug wheels/tires that will hold air long enough to move vehicle around the yard and into garage.
Small tire size is best, I'm close on clearance with the 33's on it now.
Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom