For Sale @ High Desert Cruisers (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

CO2 bottle bracket. Fits 10# bottles, and probably a 15#. This was on the FJ40. Bracket is steel from Ultimate Air, which appears to be DOA. Does not include the bottle. That I'm keeping. Includes the rollbar clamps, which are faded from the sun, and a Comet Antenna sticker.

Need a bottle? Go here: Kegerators, Wine Refrigerators, Water Coolers, Beer Taps, Compact Refrigerators | BeverageFactory.com. They also have a simple regulator.

Ya, you could go to Power Tank and spend big bucks. But why?

$40 to HDC.

20190116_151353.jpg
20190116_151436.jpg
20190116_151525.jpg

CO2 bottle bracket. Fits 10# bottles, and probably a 15#. This was on the FJ40. Bracket is steel from Ultimate Air, which appears to be DOA. Does not include the bottle. That I'm keeping. Includes the rollbar clamps, which are faded from the sun, and a Comet Antenna sticker.

Need a bottle? Go here: Kegerators, Wine Refrigerators, Water Coolers, Beer Taps, Compact Refrigerators | BeverageFactory.com. They also have a simple regulator.

Ya, you could go to Power Tank and spend big bucks. But why?

$40 to HDC.

View attachment 1881018 View attachment 1881019 View attachment 1881020

I'll take it. No idea why, but I NEED it........where's the Raccoon icon?

@lurch - since I grabbed the last one from Pappy, you can have this one from Gabriel!

@lurch - since I grabbed the last one from Pappy, you can have this one from Gabriel!

I'm using a set of spacers on the rear of the 40 now I'd like to eliminate...I'll let the next "need" grab it!

Some how the tank mount seemed more useful...I could "in theory" use it in the 4R that doesn't have a roll cage to mount it to and the FJ40 which does has a cage has a York waiting for it on the bench...funny logic, sigh

Edit: AAAAND I've got an extra tank that sits (full) most of the time as the back up for my kegerator

I'm getting frustrated with my search so I'm going to bother you guys with it.

Wanted to buy: Set of factory dog dish hubcaps for a '93 Dodge W250, 3/4 ton, 4WD, 16" wheel (15" will not work). Looking for trim/beauty rings as well. Pretty sure caps from any 1st gen 81-93 will work.

Not a Toyota but a cool truck anyway.

007.JPG

If any of you guys own or know someone who owns an M37 series Dodge 3/4 ton military truck I have a lot of hard to find parts that I need to sell. PM me here.

I also have a complete set of side racks for the M101, M101A1, M101A2 Military 3/4Trailer. Unfortunately, I do not have any bows. The racks are on ebay. M101 M101A1 M101A2 Military Trailer Rack Set | eBay

That's a puff:rimshot:

It says "condition: fair" - I would hate to see one in poor condition!

Anyone need a 5VZ? I still have the 3.4 from my 1999 4Runner Limited that was totalled last year. Also have the auto trans and the uncommon multimatic transfercase (2H, 4H, 4L, AWD. Engine had 260k but ran just fine, never left me hanging.

Make me an offer, I basically need to get them out of here before I get thrown out of the house by the wife.

Anyone need a 5VZ? I still have the 3.4 from my 1999 4Runner Limited that was totalled last year. Also have the auto trans and the uncommon multimatic transfercase (2H, 4H, 4L, AWD. Engine had 260k but ran just fine, never left me hanging.

Make me an offer, I basically need to get them out of here before I get thrown out of the house by the wife.

I'm buying a 2002 with a 5VZ and the weird multimatic. Just don't know how to justify to my wife that I need a spare engine/trans/T-case piled up somewhere. For anyone not familiar with the 'mulit-mode' t-case, it functions more like a center differential that can be locked or unlocked in both 4HI and 4LO. But you still have a 2HI mode for regular driving. My 4th gen has similar functionality in that I can switch from 2HI to 4HI but leave the center diff unlocked. I just haven't used it enough to figure out if it forces the center diff to be locked in 4LO or allows me to select it separately. There is a center diff lock button on the dash.

You might be asking why would you want an open center diff in 4LO. I could really used that for piece of mind on my 100. In my previous house, the camper got parked in a tight space on the side of the house. I would put the t-case in 4LO so I could more slowly thread the needle while backing up. But I was always on dry concrete when doing this and had a lot of anxiety about turning the front wheels to precisely position the camper while backing up. When you go to 4LO in my '99, it automatically locks the center diff. There some kind of mod where you can delete that automatic functioning but I just never took the time to figure it out and do it.

Last edited:
I'm buying a 2002 with a 5VZ and the weird multimatic. Just don't know how to justify to my wife that I need a spare engine/trans/T-case piled up somewhere..

Hmm, I didn't think you had this issue before. Don't you horde all your crap at your dad's house? :lol:

I just haven't used it enough to figure out if it forces the center diff to be locked in 4LO or allows me to select it separately. There is a center diff lock button on the dash.

You can run in 4LO with the center diff unlocked.. completely selectable. I know for certain, as I have the same t-case in my rig.

On the 1999, multimode case, you can't go 4WD low with center diff unlocked. In the later versions 01-02 (i believe) there was a center diff button on the dash that allowed this. On the 1999 Limiteds there was no center diff button. I may be slightly off on some of these years, so feel free to correct me. I am guessing it would be possible to retrofit the center diff button from a later model to allow this, but I don't know.

Oh, and marcfj60 - you know you want some spares, just let the wife buy some new curtains or something. I am willing to let these all go for next to nothing, doing a big purge of car parts that I will never use.

You can run in 4LO with the center diff unlocked.. completely selectable. I know for certain, as I have the same t-case in my rig.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom