For Sale @ High Desert Cruisers (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am looking for a 2nd hand rear bumper with tire carrier for a 2000 LC. Anyone have something laying around?
Are you looking for an aftermarket or OEM setup? I have an OEM rear bumper laying around.

Can't help you with a used one. They come up occasionally, usually as a result of a vehicle getting totaled by insurance and the owner selling off parts to recoup some money. I'm sure aware of the new options. I'd recommend Bump It Off Road, Dissent or Slee from what I've seen. ARB makes a nice looking one too, just haven't seen one in person. But be prepared for a hefty price tag on those since they're basically all custom made for the customer when you order it.

Have you posted your request in the 100-series section of the forum or looked in the Classified section?

I have a seen an OEM-like tire carrier in non-US applications, just not sure of the source for the parts or information.

Can't help you with a used one. They come up occasionally, usually as a result of a vehicle getting totaled by insurance and the owner selling off parts to recoup some money. I'm sure aware of the new options. I'd recommend Bump It Off Road, Dissent or Slee from what I've seen. ARB makes a nice looking one too, just haven't seen one in person. But be prepared for a hefty price tag on those since they're basically all custom made for the customer when you order it.

absolutely. i've been eyeing a ton of options, but cost might be my favorite feature at this point of my build. after HIH8, i met a handful of 100owners who were able to upgrade from someone else upgrading. I'm hoping to pick up someone's oldie.

Toyota oil filters (8)

Eight Toyota Oil Filters, all part number FO-8 08922-02011
Engine applications:
1G series
VZ series
22R series (JPN., EUR., USA., Canada)
JZ series
M series
3S-GTE (Celica ST165 only)
2TZ-FE

I purchased these from the dealer some years ago when I had a Toyota pickup and I used to do my own oil changes. I'd stashed them away and recently discovered the box they were in.

Land Cruiser PTO for PTO Winch W/ F 155 Engine & 3 Speed Trans&T-Case

$1800

Hi there Toyota Land Cruiser fans, I have an extremely rare collection of Land Cruiser drivetrain components for sale. This is a F155 engine for the mid-range FJ40 and FJ55 Land Cruisers up to the early 70's (I think maybe 1974?) with a 3 speed manual transmission and transfer case that has an extremely hard to find and rare power take off unit attached for driving a factory original power take off winch mounted on the front bumper. The engine was in good running condition when removed from a 1972 FJ40 Land Cruiser, and hasn't run in years, but it is rebuildable and in good condition. Same with the rest of the drivetrain.

Toyota oil filters (8)

Eight Toyota Oil Filters, all part number FO-8 08922-02011

This is a very old part number that has been superseded multiple times. As I recall it was a reboxed Puralator Pure One (USA) filter. This person is selling them at $4 each. Current filters are around $4.30 with our MUD discount.

Pappy- did you follow this guy's signature line to see the Molle pouch thing he makes for the backs of 80 seats?
I didn't see the link. Great idea for you 80's folks.

I have an oak passenger seat out of an FJ80 available is someone needs one. No rips, and looks like it can be steam cleaned. Foam is good.

I have an oak passenger seat out of an FJ80 available is someone needs one. No rips, and looks like it can be steam cleaned. Foam is good.

Is it a manual, cloth seat? If so, I could be convinced to horde it. :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom