Food for Fall Crawl 2019 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Any chance someone is bringing, or is willing to bring, a large turkey fryer-type pot that could be used over @afgman786 's large single burner? Just for heating water, though. I recently gave my fryer setup away after not using it in 4 years! Mmmmmhh...fried turkey, how I long for thee.

Or...a medium size cast iron cauldron. That would be really cool. BTW, I only mention that because Sarah has one from her great great great grandmother that needs a foot welded on and it was a good way to introduce this question using as many words as possible for all you people who are gonna read it on your tiny little cell phone screen. :hillbilly: I hear cast iron welding ain't a common, or easy, thing anymore. Anyone here able to do it? Oh, yeah...it also needs the missing foot. Serious question.
use a stick and a high nikle rod. pre and post heat. Easy to do. Swing by and I can hook you up.

Skipping on the chicken since I bought more lamb than I thought I did...

Should be nice and tender by Thursday

20191021_123446.jpg

What is still needed meal wise?

What is still needed meal wise?

I don't see anyone having mentioned anything about plastic forks and what not. Also @iptman @Tikicruiser is there anything else people should bring for burgers on Saturday?

There has also been no mention of breakfast, so I am taking that as everyone on their own?

I can bring some plastic ware.

Do we have buns? Should I pick up some baked beans?

Are you doing chili saturday night? want to make sure i had the right info on the 1st post

I will take a full inventory tomorrow of meat in my freezer. Then we can sort out bun needs. Anything you want on a dog or burger, other than relish, mustard or ketchup will not be coming with me.

Mark and I are planning to pull out early Thursday afternoon. I have colleen’s Dog as well as Tiki, which is more than I bargained for, but Colleen is at a conference all weekend. If we wind up wheeling in the rain, I may need to stick a dog in a wagon. My bikini top is gonna dump water right on the dog bed in back and make for some unhappy pooches.

@Stumpalama I will pick up beens. I don’t have a contribution for food yet.

I’ll dring some plates also.

@lacefro @DominicanFZJ80 between you 2 if yal want to split up the burger buns and hotdog buns, along with condiments/sides that'd be good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom