Food for Fall Crawl 2019 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So do we need buns for the BBQ? If so how many?
We will. Lemme give you a number later. I think I've reached the limits of freezer capacity but I have no clue how much I have until I do some ciphering.

-Can't remember if somebody said they'd grab some slaw or not.
-I have plenty of plates.

Maybe @afgman786 can edit Post #1 with a by day list of who/what/need.

We will. Lemme give you a number later. I think I've reached the limits of freezer capacity but I have no clue how much I have until I do some ciphering.

-Can't remember if somebody said they'd grab some slaw or not.
-I have plenty of plates.

Maybe @afgman786 can edit Post #1 with a by day list of who/what/need.

Updated

I have the BBQ. Pork.

I have 75-100 plates.

I will bring bread & butter pickles for those who like that kind of thing.

I will have plenty of bbq sauces between myself and Jason.

I will have the means to heat the meat.

That ends my list.

I'll make the coleslaw.

How is this meal thing happening. Do we sign up on a list, show up with donations? I will be solo and hate to cook for one. I am happy to bring sides, plates, extra ice , whatever. I will not go shopping till next week so it will be fresh. letmeknow.

How is this meal thing happening. Do we sign up on a list, show up with donations? I will be solo and hate to cook for one. I am happy to bring sides, plates, extra ice , whatever. I will not go shopping till next week so it will be fresh. letmeknow.
There's a sign up sheet required social, CC, address

Who is bringing a propane tank?

Any chance someone is bringing, or is willing to bring, a large turkey fryer-type pot that could be used over @afgman786 's large single burner? Just for heating water, though. I recently gave my fryer setup away after not using it in 4 years! Mmmmmhh...fried turkey, how I long for thee.

Or...a medium size cast iron cauldron. That would be really cool. BTW, I only mention that because Sarah has one from her great great great grandmother that needs a foot welded on and it was a good way to introduce this question using as many words as possible for all you people who are gonna read it on your tiny little cell phone screen. :hillbilly: I hear cast iron welding ain't a common, or easy, thing anymore. Anyone here able to do it? Oh, yeah...it also needs the missing foot. Serious question.

I will bring all the burgers I have left over from two swap meets. It’s probably 40 burgers. I also have ketchup and mustard, but no buns. I believe there is also a jumbo pack
Of dogs too, but I have to check.

Also a mild change of firewood plans. I demo’d about 150 ft sq of 50 year old 1” porch floor in DC today. I cut it all into short lengths and half my Tundra load will be that. The rest of the bed will be oak firewood. The porch floor will burn like wildfire and will make firestarting easy, but we probably need more slow burn logs. I have a lot of volume but half is kindling more or less.

@JohnVee I’ll bring my turkey drier pot. I can bring the hole setup if needed.

It just so happens I've acquired tickets to game 3 Friday night so I won't get to camp until Saturday morning. If you guys still need my grill grate let me know and I'll try to get it to Mike before he leaves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom