Food for Fall Crawl 2019 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

But if I find myself pitching my tent tomorrow afternoon, I will certainly help in any way I can.
Late to the party, but two things:
  1. First, I am disappointed that there have been no snide, innuendo-laden comments about Von Hayek pitching a tent and being willing to help.
  2. Second, I can pick up some potato salad or similar for Friday night. I'll also pick up a case of beer and some CoCola. Maybe some Krispy Kremes for breakfast? Sounds like this group isn't exactly worried about heart health.
I'm planning on arriving Thursday evening, possibly after 9, but will be there for Friday and Saturday, leaving Saturday right after the driving.

I was planning on bringing my own food but I have a 3 burner camp chef stove and griddle so I can help cook whatever is needed

Late to the party, but two things:
  1. First, I am disappointed that there have been no snide, innuendo-laden comments about Von Hayek pitching a tent and being willing to help.
  2. Second, I can pick up some potato salad or similar for Friday night. I'll also pick up a case of beer and some CoCola. Maybe some Krispy Kremes for breakfast? Sounds like this group isn't exactly worried about heart health.
I'm planning on arriving Thursday evening, possibly after 9, but will be there for Friday and Saturday, leaving Saturday right after the driving.

Perhaps once said tent has been picthed he can toss that potato salad for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom