FJ60 Weber Carburetor - 38mm (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi guys,

I bought my 60 (1985) with a weber carburetor that start leaking and now I want to replace it with the same one.

Do you know what is exactly the model and where I can buy it?

I know that cruisercorps sell the kit, but I was wondering if someone know where I can buy just the carburetor.

Im attaching a few pics for your reference.

Thanks for your help,

IMG_1485.jpg

IMG_1487.jpg

IMG_1490.jpg

IMG_1491.jpg

IMG_1492.jpg

Hi guys,

I bought my 60 (1985) with a weber carburetor that start leaking and now I want to replace it with the same one.

Do you know what is exactly the model and where I can buy it?

I know that cruisercorps sell the kit, but I was wondering if someone know where I can buy just the carburetor.

Im attaching a few pics for your reference.

Thanks for your help,

View attachment 3524720

View attachment 3524721

View attachment 3524722

View attachment 3524724

View attachment 3524725
I too had the Weber 38 start leaking on my FJ60. Since this came on my rig I sourced a rebuild kit from one of the vendors on this site and rebuilt mine. It was super easy and there are several good videos online showing you how.

I too had the Weber 38 start leaking on my FJ60. Since this came on my rig I sourced a rebuild kit from one of the vendors on this site and rebuilt mine. It was super easy and there are several good videos online showing you how.
Could you share the name of the vendor with me? Thanks for your advice.

X2 I have this carb and it’s a better carb than webers from my experience. Weber will need a fuel pressure regulator to run correctly, IIRC 3 psi. Had to put a fuel filter from a Jeep on mine that had a built in fuel regulator on it to make it run nicely.

Maybe that was just me? LOL

Why don't you just rebuild the carburetor that you have, you can go to carbs unlimited They have all the parts you need to rebuild that carburetor

We must elect a new option. A stroooong option. One that will not let our tragedy continue.

It seems as though Offy still makes the 4 barrel intake manifold, and will supply when ordered. Also, PRW is now manufacturing brand new Quadrajets!!!

Unless your FJ60 came with a 22R, that Weber has no business being installed.

PRW-Quadrajet-NPA-scaled.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom