FJ60 interior - cosmetic and lighting upgrade / fixes (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Next on the list was radio upgrade. While I had it apart, i cleaned and added sound insulation. I went with a 10" floating single DIN head unit with wireless apple car play. I used the 60 series radio bracket from CruiserHead. (works great). I replaced the 5.25" speakers in the front and added some in the back to try and look as factory as possible. I used the 3D templates I found on a thread here. My rear panels were not the same, so I had to improvise a bit, but it all worked out ok.

4.1.jpg

9.jpg

8.jpg

5.jpg

3.jpg

I was happily surprised at the quality. It is a heavy product. i used that as the first layer and then added the Siless 4MM closed cell foam sound deadening and heat insulation on top. both from amazon

Nice! thats next on the list of projects for me later this year. Was looking at both of those actually. Thank you!

Thanks so much for the order and thanks for posting up pics. Hood struts make life a lot easier on these trucks :)

One step forward then one step back — guess what type of hood support the new 2024 LC 250 uses? Yep, the good ole trusty support rod.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom