FJ45 conversion - reality check and advice sought (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@Honger might have a Troopy he could sell you. I agree with most of the others; sell it as is. You could easily drop another $30k+ on the conversion and have something that nobody wants.

Another member some time ago did something similar to what you are thinking but with a LWB 45.

His build link:

If you go this route I would suggest at least selling your cab and bed to someone that needs them. Then sources another cowl and windshield frame to start with and have a cyst 3/4 tub made, unless you can get Aqualu to make a complete custom tub.

@Honger might have a Troopy he could sell you. I agree with most of the others; sell it as is. You could easily drop another $30k+ on the conversion and have something that nobody wants.
I've not yet created the ih8mud listing, but you can see a bit more about the FJ45 I have here... Mideast Classics - https://mideastclassics.com/1982-fj45 It'd be a great starting point for a family friendly 4x4. Wish I was interested in trading... your pickup is beautiful. My contact details are at the website too... feel free to reach out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom