FJ40 Orion transfer output seal (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello everyone, couple of issues I hope somebody can provide me with some input. Have a FJ40 with a orion transfer need to find a speedi sleeve for the park brake hub since it was leaking ,question does anyone knows the correct speedi sleeve to use and recommendations as to were to acquire and is the output seal witch I will change on the Orion transfer uses the same output seal or is the same as a regular one and is there a part number .here is some pics of the project obviously I will have to replace the parking brake shoes also witch are contaminated now .
thanks for all the help.
20230719_123439.jpg
20230719_131016.jpg
20230719_131027.jpg
20230719_123444.jpg

Hello Byron thanks for the link very useful .it mentions in the link to get a hold of Poser to get a output seal housing modified with double seals,try to message thru forum and it states (This member limits who may view their full profile). anywhere else I can acquire one of this seals or a way to communicate with Poser?
thanks

Hello Byron thanks for the link very useful .it mentions in the link to get a hold of Poser to get a output seal housing modified with double seals,try to message thru forum and it states (This member limits who may view their full profile). anywhere else I can acquire one of this seals or a way to communicate with Poser?
thanks

If you click on the Search button in the upper right of the screen and enter "Poser" where is says "By" and then search you will get a list of his posts. Go to one of them and click on his name. You will then see a button that says "Start a Conversation", click on it and simply enter your message. He'll get back to you.

Hello everyone, couple of issues I hope somebody can provide me with some input. Have a FJ40 with a orion transfer need to find a speedi sleeve for the park brake hub since it was leaking ,question does anyone knows the correct speedi sleeve to use and recommendations as to were to acquire and is the output seal witch I will change on the Orion transfer uses the same output seal or is the same as a regular one and is there a part number .here is some pics of the project obviously I will have to replace the parking brake shoes also witch are contaminated now .
thanks for all the help.View attachment 3378351View attachment 3378352View attachment 3378356View attachment 3378357

Valley Hybrids​

http://valleyhybrids.com/

Auto repair shop in Stockton, California

Address: 1038 W Fremont St, Stockton, CA 95203

Hours:
Open ⋅ Closes 4 PM

Phone: (209) 475-8808

Appointments: valleyhybrids.com

Call these guys. They have a solution for you and will get you squared away.

I sell the dual seal speedo housings as well. And I have a few NOS parking brake drums.

www.marksoffroad.net

I just did this on my HJ45.. maybe some more useful info for you....

I just did this on my HJ45.. maybe some more useful info for you....
thank you Sir very informative

Hello Mark if you have a dual lip transfer output seal available for my Orion transfer on my FJ40 ,I would like to pic one from you ,just let me know how much you want for it plus shipping .
thanks
I usually sell them on an exchange basis. Please leave me a voicemail at my shop and I’ll call you back on mo when I get in.😊

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom