Firestone Lifetime Alignment - recommendations in Arizona? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm looking to get the Lifetime alignment from Firestone since I'm making incremental changes over the year.

Does anyone have any good/bad experiences with certain Firestone locations in the valley? Hoping someone knows of a good tech that's familiar with lifted cruisers.

If your incremental changes include a lift, you may want to ask your Firestone shop if the truck will be covered by the lifetime alignment deal.
My local Firestone in Las Vegas told me that the vehicle won't be covered if it's modified and not in original factory specs.

I'm looking to get the Lifetime alignment from Firestone since I'm making incremental changes over the year.

Does anyone have any good/bad experiences with certain Firestone locations in the valley? Hoping someone knows of a good tech that's familiar with lifted cruisers.

Desert Rat does a year or 6mo, I forget, warranty on their alignments....they explicitly told me that they don't care why you bring it back, lift, new parts, whatever. I went to the one off of Rural and US60. Cost about $150. That said, I couldn't get in to see them after I did the new rack and those lovely LCA bushings (thanks for your help btw) and went to the pepboys by my house for 100 bucks.

I used the one on Bell and 35th for a number of vehicles without issue. Heck I had an LR3 aligned first with the air suspension then six months later after a coil conversion, and not a word said. Just make it clear an alignment is all you want because you do all your own work, and they should be cool.

Jim

Awesome! That one's not too far I'll have to give them a call. :clap:
I used the one on Bell and 35th for a number of vehicles without issue. Heck I had an LR3 aligned first with the air suspension then six months later after a coil conversion, and not a word said. Just make it clear an alignment is all you want because you do all your own work, and they should be cool.

Jim

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom