Exhaust flange gasket 3f fj62 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys, love this forum and all the knowledge shared. Has helped me immensely. Having trouble finding part number for this join in the exhaust, just blow the manifold, after replacing intake manifold gasket where there were a few leaks, hot box gasket that had a leak, I’m hoping this is the last one. Could anyone shed any light on part number or suitable supplier, hoping to order the part before removing old one and taking the car off the road. Cheers Dan

IMG_0672.jpeg

IMG_0673.jpeg

Hey guys, love this forum and all the knowledge shared. Has helped me immensely. Having trouble finding part number for this join in the exhaust, just blow the manifold, after replacing intake manifold gasket where there were a few leaks, hot box gasket that had a leak, I’m hoping this is the last one. Could anyone shed any light on part number or suitable supplier, hoping to order the part before removing old one and taking the car off the road. Cheers Dan

View attachment 3576703

View attachment 3576704
I can't help with your gasket, but can you post a photo of that entire manifold? It's a thing that we didn't get in the States and I'm curious about it. Also if you can see your head casting number that would be great. It might be something like 61050 or 61070. It will be on the top of the head, same side as the manifolds, facing up. Thanks!

I can't help with your gasket, but can you post a photo of that entire manifold? It's a thing that we didn't get in the States and I'm curious about it. Also if you can see your head casting number that would be great. It might be something like 61050 or 61070. It will be on the top of the head, same side as the manifolds, facing up. Thanks!
It's a new one to me too. Looks like kind of a mix between the 3FE double exhaust manifold and the 2F "horned" manifold...

MA7993A.gif

@dcfj623f That flange uses two ring gaskets in it. The originals don't seem to be available anymore, but there is a Toyota substitution: 90917-06039

It's a new one to me too. Looks like kind of a mix between the 3FE double exhaust manifold and the 2F "horned" manifold...

View attachment 3594039

@dcfj623f That flange uses two ring gaskets in it. The originals don't seem to be available anymore, but there is a Toyota substitution: 90917-06039
I’m only asking because I just became aware of that manifold. Aussie & WGG FJ62s & FJ75s with the 3F. And some of those even had a different exhaust manifold. But this one … it sure is beautiful. Here’s a photo I found deep in Mud last night that got me poking around about these this morning:

812A0CC3-CE47-4C59-B389-218FBB1F6571.jpeg

I’m just gathering more info, like exactly what vehicles they came on and when, etc.

Which exact model is that parts diagram from?

I’m only asking because I just became aware of that manifold. Aussie & WGG FJ62s & FJ75s with the 3F. And some of those even had a different exhaust manifold. But this one … it sure is beautiful. Here’s a photo I found deep in Mud last night that got me poking around about these this morning:

View attachment 3594052

I’m just gathering more info, like exactly what vehicles they came on and when, etc.

Which exact model is that parts diagram from?
When I looked it up on Partsouq I went to the FJ62 specific submodel ("frame") and just picked the first one that showed a 3F and manual transmission. Are there other 3F (carbed) specific manifolds that are different from this? I know my 3FE and some of the 2F, but next to nothing about the 3F.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom