This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That's a great deal with out the build extras. GLWS

That's a great deal with out the build extras. GLWS

Well and with the 105 fronts coming in from AU I'll have another 100 in the near future. I have too many cars as it is...

4-60s, 1- 80, 2-100, 1- FJC, 1- D110, 2- D90, 2- RRC, 1-Blizzard and a Nissan Armada...

J

4 people came and didn't buy it at that listed price? Seems like a great deal. Can't imagine you'd be hiding anything.
What am I missing?

4 people came and didn't buy it at that listed price? Seems like a great deal. Can't imagine you'd be hiding anything.
What am I missing?

They all want it but don't have the funds. Have to sell another vehicle(s) or etc... Which I understand completely. I just don't have the time to deal with waiting for that to happen. One guy asked if I'd take payments.

I'll just keep it. Maybe give it to my daughter next year. She's wanting me to build her a 60 so...

J

If I didn't have a nice 100 and 60 and 40 I would have drove over with a driver and paid full price for it.

I have been thinking about your truck since it went on sale and am surprised it didn't sell. I have the funds but don't NEED it at this time.

With that said I would have no problem buying your truck sight unseen and having it shipped to me. I have purchased a few products from you and everything has been of good quality. You are one of the people I respect most on this forum.

Maybe when I NEED another truck you will have it up for sale again. I even like the color.

Sold off the Harrop e-locker and few other parts. I'll do a few more things and keep designing off her for now.

New antenna/light pod mount will go on in a few days. Might put the new TT hard shell tent on.

J

IMG_20170920_145359828.jpg
IMG_20170920_145946293.jpg
IMG_20170920_145957259.jpg

I had an offer on Esme today by a MUD member so... sale pending ....

If so, bumpers will be on the back burner until next year.

J
Gotta do what you gotta do :) She sure is a beauty... hopefully she makes someone really happy!

Good for you, J!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom