This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Jason

20' containers shipped from Shanghai to Long Beach are about $800 +/- Suppose you could get rail freight from there to SLC. If you can fill a container with other parts it will bring the cost down.

That would be approx 120 sets of drawers. So I think the partial container load will have to work at 1900.00 shipped to my door for 10-30 sets.

Been a bit... So updates on Esme and upcoming 100 product release.....

Well I've decided to go with a SAS for Esme. I hope to have this completed before the end of the year along with a custom made 4" TourFlex suspension, 37s and may have found a newly rebuilt TRD supercharger as well.

Now to decide on gears... I think 4:88s will work but may need to go another step with the 37s. I'll need to run the ratios on the calculators.

All below will be new Trail Tailor offerings in the near future:

Skid plates are designed for the IFS front (I'll need to adjust for the SAS on Esme)
Rear shock stone guards that will fit the 70mm (2.75" OD Tough Dog) outer casings. (Other offerings WILL NOT FIT these monsters)
Rear tailgate antenna/ Dually LED pod mount
Front factory antenna mount to swap in a splitter for AM/FM & CB

Sounds awesome. Can't wait to see what the skid set looks like.

As far as a SAS kit.... not sure. If I can source enough 105 fronts I'd probably just resell those with some frame splice/fish plates. Price for these are 2500.00 AUD each and I am getting the 3 shipped to my door for 1100.00 AUD more.

J

All below will be new Trail Tailor offerings in the near future:

Skid plates are designed for the IFS front (I'll need to adjust for the SAS on Esme)

Any "pre" info on these? Pictures or any other information? Skid plates are next on the list, maybe rear bumper but they are so dammed expensive.

Thanks,
rjones

I was contacted by @krice118 about making some LED hood pod mounts. I had some time this morning so I bent some brackets to get a feel for the location and height. I prefer the one on the right, but I think I'll drop it another 3/8-1/2". At that height the windshield to pod clearance/spacing will still be good.

These are 24W CREE pods.

Let me know if anyone else is interested in this.

J

View attachment 1391114 View attachment 1391115 View attachment 1391116 View attachment 1391117
I would be interested in some. Is it possible to push them out? I had some of these on my 3rd gen 4 runner and the position was pretty good. It placed the light just outside the hood hinge.

T4R3 Ditch Light Brackets +FREE SHIPPING | CBI Offroad Fab

Any "pre" info on these? Pictures or any other information? Skid plates are next on the list, maybe rear bumper but they are so dammed expensive.

Thanks,
rjones

Skids will be offered in 10 ga or 3/16" HSLA steel and 1/4" 7075 aluminum for the front, middle and trans case. Once I get the samples back from the laser cutter I'll post more info. Pricing will be determined by the volume I order at, hoping to be around the 750.00 mark for steel and about 100-120.00 more for aluminum.

J

Did you Un-mod your truck @ $13,500 or is that price with all of your TT build items?

Did you Un-mod your truck @ $13,500 or is that price with all of your TT build items?

Has everything I installed... front and rear custom bumpers, rack, sliders, TourFlex suspension with 53mm front and 45mm 9 stage rears shocks, adj. panhard bar, all LEDs, Comeup 12.5 winch, new tires. It just doesn't include the awning or rear drawers.

The add-ons alone are approx. $10K new and they have less than 11,000 miles on them

Water pump and timing belt by Toyota in past 5K miles as well.

J

Oh wow, killer deal!! if I didn't already have a 100 I would be all over this!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom