Electronic F & 2F Distributors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

image.jpeg
Got my dizzy in the hizzy.. Looks great, thanks Marshall!!

This on a 60 is doable but to be completely honest the stock 60 distributor is a better dizzy. Hard to beat that one and they can usually be had for around 200.

I have dizzy a for any model 40.

just checking stock on electronic dizzy for my 77 40 ?
thanks

Electronic dizzys. Brand new. $185 shipped. Currently out of stock

New Design shipping as of 9/16/2014.
On this unit all you do is pop the old one out install the new one. Connect the black wire to the negative on the coil and the red wire to the positive side of the coil. That is it. You don't use the igniter that came on some of the later 40's. You will need a ballast resistor if you're using the stock coil.

Pro's
Fully electronic ignition.
It's a bolt in affair.
It's brand new.
No points to adjust.
Ball bearing breaker plates.
Solid pin for drive gear
Every unit is run through my distributor machine to verify the vac advance and mechanical advance are within my specs and if they aren't I set them.
Quick release cap hold downs.

Electronic F & 2F vac advance dizzys

And if that doesn't work just go to this link cause I'm a tard when it comes to figuring out Woodys secret code things.

Error - Cookies are turned off - PayPal

View attachment 943082
View attachment 943085

View attachment 943088

View attachment 943089

Contact me if your interested.

Paypal'd you the money for one. Great to talk to you and I can't wait to get my '77 FJ40 running strong with your dizzy.

I would like to buy one for my 77 fj40 also. Can you PM or e-mail me details for purchasing. Thanks.

Is anyone using a Trollhole distributor with an MSD 6A controller? I have this working but i'm experiencing severe hesitation during acceleration. Any suggestions on how to troubleshoot this?

thanks,
Faron

Yes. Received and installed. Thank you! I am having trouble with backfiring under acceleration. I thought incorrect spark plug gap might be adding to the problem?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom