Electronic F & 2F Distributors

I'd like one too... How long out are they? I just bought your carb for my 71 1F, and have the stock retard dizzy with petronix. Need the vac advanced electronic dizzy! Also, will my petronix coil work with your dizzy? Thanks! FYI - I just plugged the vac port on both the carb and stock dizzy, and it runs good. Your carb is awesome! VERY happy with the carb purchase!

Looking for one to replace my vac retard dizzy (currently capped running on mechanical only) on my 70 F engine to go with my trollhole carb

And if that doesn't work just go to this link cause I'm a tard when it comes to figuring out Woodys secret code things.

View attachment 943082

View attachment 943085

View attachment 943088

View attachment 943089

hi all i have one of these . putting on my fj62 . what wires go where > red wire coil ? black wire with plug to exsisting dizzy plug ? there is a extra plug near the vac advance ? and also have deleted the resistor coil . straight 12 volt coil . just joined 2 wires together from ballast resistor delete resistor . plugged in coil . any help really appreciate . as my wagon no go .

and thats the thing with this cheap rubbish no info on what type of coil etc , no tech info , cant find out what is the correct primary resistance on coil for unit , 2 distributors failed in a week , cant by modules etc etc

Does anyone know if there is a way to test the modules inside the dizzy. I rigged up a test light with a ground wire off the base plate to the - battery and the test light between the - battery and the - module and the + of module to + of battery and nothing happens. I thought this might work because I saw a guy on YouTube test his the same way.

MW4K&AC

anybody know the part number for the signal generator in a Trollhole F dizzy? Or what model year and vehicle it is from?

And a source, would be awesome.

Thanks,
upload_2018-12-26_19-13-55.png

Signal generator.jpg

Last edited:

Trollhole

THC
Supporting Vendor

Yes will work but it's a vac retard dizzy. You are better off using the other dizzy and not connecting the vac line until you can get a new dizzy.

Top Bottom