Dual Battery Kit Interest POLL

If you have interest in this kit, what type of kit do you prefer?

• I am interested, but only if it is stoopid simple to install

Votes: 48 48.0%
  • I am interested, prefer it simple, but want some flexibility with the installation

Votes: 41 41.0%
  • I am interested, but I don't want anything finished, I just want all the parts to make it right

Votes: 11 11.0%

• Total voters

LC4LIFE

Supporting Vendor

Nice looking kit. I may have missed it... but why is it specific to 95-97?
Now that you mention it, it would probably work for 93-94, but I just haven't looked closely enough at the passenger fender well on one of those years to see if the cruise control module is in the same spot. If it is, then the kit will work just fine.

Thanks for making that point.

David

LC4LIFE

Supporting Vendor

The 7610 based kit is all wrapped up, but here is an update and a follow-up to some questions I have had on the kit.

First, yes it will work and install just fine in a 93 or 94.

A few people have asked about the in cab led indicator showing when the batteries are combined charging so I now stock the little Bluesea LED used to indicate when the ACR has combined the batteries for charging.

I have also been asked pretty regularly about a simple "Add a fuse block" kit for the people that do not want to add a secondary battery but still want a good solid way to add amps, ham/cb radio, USB ports, etc. This is underway and my plan is to have a turn key kit providing a cable from the main battery to a fuse block mounting panel that will install near the ABS module above drivers side left kick panel. The beauty here, is that you won't have to get cable across the core support and into the cabin on the passenger side. More to come on that in the next week or so.

I am also currently working on getting the kit for the 7622 ML-ACR together, but expect that kit to be more expensive. The 7622 plus larger cabling and more robust protection just increases the price.

Top Bottom