craigslist Dreamer of the week (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1984 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ60 Full Size 4X4 2F

"RARE full size 1984 North-American spec Toyota Land Cruiser FJ60 for sale. VERY SOLID. Western truck, just shipped in. Starts right up. Runs good. Needs a good detailing and a paint job to be perfect. Clear title in hand. These FJ60 cruisers are in HIGH DEMAND these days and regularly sell for over $40,000 when finished. Very easy light project or drive as-is while it appreciates in value."

Wow, gotta love CL ads. Asking price on this one is $17,500 and thats probably about $14,000 too high. The wheels alone should be an indication of the problems with this vehicle.

PA CL, CA phone # and MO plates.

And a heavy dose of sleazy Nigerian scammer language.

you gotta pay extra to get "full size" FJ60.

who knew all this time we're all just driving half sizers??

apparently if you overfill the tank with gas it will take the paint off.
no rust, except for where the rear bumper is falling apart.

i sent the seller a link to the bring a trailer sold auctions - this was the reply

"Hi, it’s already sold. If you’re so smart then why did I get $14,500 cash for it two nights ago?? thanks for the tip but a good condition FJ60 is worth 30k plus in the current market and I had plenty of people who offered 13-15k...just saying.

Thanks again for your “interest” "

i find it hard to believe anyone would pay 14,500 for that POS...its entirely possible that he's full of s***e. i can't imagine anyone paying 14,500 for that thing...but maybe there really is a sucker born every day?

i sent the seller a link to the bring a trailer sold auctions - this was the reply

"Hi, it’s already sold. If you’re so smart then why did I get $14,500 cash for it two nights ago?? thanks for the tip but a good condition FJ60 is worth 30k plus in the current market and I had plenty of people who offered 13-15k...just saying.

Thanks again for your “interest” "

i find it hard to believe anyone would pay 14,500 for that POS...its entirely possible that he's full of s***e. i can't imagine anyone paying 14,500 for that thing...but maybe there really is a sucker born every day?

I still have a little remaining faith in humanity to believe that nobody paid him close to that. I guarantee he still has the truck.

IMG_6250.PNG
\

Y'all were right. It's still available :rofl:

He also told me he’s getting a 5000 dollar paint job this week that will bring up the value

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom