Dparo's 2007 Adventure Build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

After Challis ran down to Bayhorse then went to Shoup along the Salmon River.

id9.jpg
id10.jpg
id11.jpg
id15.jpg
id14.jpg
id12.jpg
id13.jpg

Last edited:
Had not really done too much in between the trips but it was time to head back to Kentucky for the 4th Annual KTTR. Always a fun time, didn't take too many pics though.

Stopped by BT on the way and picked up my three month allocation.

k1.jpg
k2.jpg

Walk out for a few minutes and someone wants my spot...

k3.jpg
k4.jpg
k5.jpg
k6.jpg
k7.jpg

Had not really done too much in between the trips but it was time to head back to Kentucky for the 4th Annual KTTR. Always a fun time, didn't take too many pics though.

Stopped by BT on the way and picked up my three month allocation.

View attachment 3134925View attachment 3134926

Walk out for a few minutes and someone wants my spot...

View attachment 3134927View attachment 3134928View attachment 3134929View attachment 3134930View attachment 3134931
Whats Pappy going for these days with inflation running wild? $5k?

I think the 23 year is, I've never owned a bottle though of any of them. I have tried them all, best bang for the buck was the 15 year.

We stayed at Wanoka Lake Campground that night, I liked that place. We let the dogs go swimming even though the water was off. Well I think we actually lucked out with that one, a week later I read about blue-green algae in Wisconsin killing some dogs. Gotta be careful.

View attachment 3131953

How is the stove mounted in this pic? I’m trying to figure out how to set up a kitchen for quick access for easy hot lunches and quick site setup

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom