Dissent offroad 200 series offerings. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sorry no help here but i'd say Give Dissent and their crew a call. They have always been more then helpful answering questions about their products and providing excellent customer service.
I called. They said it was "ok to go in at a little bit of an angle, but the lower rivnuts are more important than the ones near the top of the frame." So if they don't work I'm not too worried.
maybe one of these? I used this to drill a hole in the back of the aluminum bumper reinforcement when I didn’t have clearance from the radiator. I’ve used it for a few other things since then. Way stronger than I would have ever guessed.

09380379.jpg
no idea where I'd find this, but I'm guessing home depot?

I called. They said it was "ok to go in at a little bit of an angle, but the lower rivnuts are more important than the ones near the top of the frame." So if they don't work I'm not too worried.

no idea where I'd find this, but I'm guessing home depot?
Yep. There are a few options: Search Results for dewalt right angle drill adapter at The Home Depot - https://www.homedepot.com/s/dewalt%2520right%2520angle%2520drill%2520adapter?NCNI-5

It's a great tool to have when you need it!

Currently installing the sliders. How the F am I supposed to get a stepbit in here to enlarge these holes for rivnuts? My M12 Milwaukee, one of the smallest drills there is, cannot fit at anywhere close to a 90 degree offset to drill straight.

View attachment 2836603

View attachment 2836604
I was not pleased about that on my slider install and don't feel that I have 100% of the intended strength.

I was not pleased about that on my slider install and don't feel that I have 100% of the intended strength.
We add all holes that are in the frame to the brackets, this doesn’t mean all need to be used. We do this as certain models and years can have different holes that are available so this gives more options for mounting. The holes that are used in the installation instructions are what we typically use and those should be plenty doable with a standard drill.
Most of the force will be on the lower bolts so those are certainly the most important.

stilll has an issue setting the out of reach rivets, but as Ben at Dissent commented, the system has redundancy.

Why the spacers for the hi lift mount? I just got mine and was going to install it.
Aha! That’s what was in the box.

No need for spacers or double nuts like that.

I needed them to clear the tire. I have a 35/12.5/18 and I think it's a little wide. I made a mess with my hardware provided too, so maybe I'm not doing the right way, but it works 🤷🏽‍♂️

I needed them to clear the tire. I have a 35/12.5/18 and I think it's a little wide. I made a mess with my hardware provided too, so maybe I'm not doing the right way, but it works 🤷🏽‍♂️
How in the heck do you get a 35 12.5 to work on a 200? Seems like it would be a rub festival

How in the heck do you get a 35 12.5 to work on a 200? Seems like it would be a rub festival
we’re not instagram influencers like you. More time on MUD and maybe you’ll join the 35 club 😂

Here’s a fancy new Jerry carrier from Dissent! It’s made to fit the accessory swingarm.
I had previously been storing my 5 gallon inside the accessory risers, but now that area has been opened up for a 6 lbs Worthington propane tank!

3985815C-85ED-4E9A-B500-E644DCB35841.jpeg

337FB823-1CF7-4386-B927-6647CBA093AF.jpeg

2234DD82-3F30-41C8-952D-2FB5250DB5FB.jpeg

E0D11C16-9870-4BC6-A67A-F06A63571D9F.jpeg

5A74CE8C-B707-40B3-8691-2D98195EF1B7.jpeg

Natty light?!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom