Dissent offroad 200 series front/rear steel and aluminum bumper interest. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Interested in a rear bumper for 2008.

I’m not going to be an instant customer but in the future your front and rear alumiunum bumpers are at the very top of my Honey Do list. I have been looking for a long while and I love the light weight and clean modular design.

I would love to have the 7 pin connector positioned up high. How did that work out? Got pics?

What kind of finish will be on the aluminum? I am more than a little worried about corosion from winter deicer chemicals (mag chloride around here).

Thanks.

John Davies
Spokane WA

Last edited:
Howdy! Just checking in to see when you might be taking orders?
Possibly by the end of May if all goes well.
I’m not going to be an instant customer but in the future your front and rear alumiunum bumpers are at the very top of my Honey Do list. I have been looking for a long while and I love the light weight and clean modular design.

I would love to have the 7 pin connector positioned up high. How did that work out? Got pics?

What kind of finish will be on the aluminum? I am more than a little worried about corosion from winter deicer chemicals (mag chloride around here).

Thanks.

John Davies
Spokane WA
Yes, it is definitely nice having the plug up high!
We prime and powder coat local installs however all shipped bumper orders ship raw.

What do you use for the lever and locking mechanism for the rear swing outs? I couldn’t tell from any of the descriptions or pictures (maybe I missed it) but do these have lockouts so when you open them they stay swung out and do they have any struts to make it easy to swing out and close?

What do you use for the lever and locking mechanism for the rear swing outs? I couldn’t tell from any of the descriptions or pictures (maybe I missed it) but do these have lockouts so when you open them they stay swung out and do they have any struts to make it easy to swing out and close?
We build our own slam style latch.
Yes, lock outs and struts.
Simple but effective.
DDD519BC-7427-47DF-B2A1-126754D3B77A.jpeg
224EB6A4-DCC1-4B1B-94DD-896C0F448C65.jpeg
E430DD1E-0B39-467E-94DC-0828D747AE02.jpeg

you have to drive to California and leave your vehicle about 1 month more or less depending how busy they are.

Let's take a Caravan :)

I might be in the market for one of those rear tire carrier/bumpers as well.

@benc any update on shipping lx570 gen 1 fronts? I’m totally willing to be a guinea pig and provide fitment and picture feedback . . . Not afraid of trimming the bumper cover . . . Made a tic rear fit already

@benc any update on shipping lx570 gen 1 fronts? I’m totally willing to be a guinea pig and provide fitment and picture feedback . . . Not afraid of trimming the bumper cover . . . Made a tic rear fit already
Sorry! Not yet. We have been swamped with custom builds but those are getting close to being completed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom