Delta VS Radius Arms (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Would there be any issues running 6" arms on a 4" lifted rigs? Some of us like extra castor.

Should be no issues, just keep in mind that could be A LOT of caster. The 4" arms add ~7*, the 6" arms ~10.5*. So if you have 3* with the 4" arms (what you would have with a true 4" lift), you will end up at 6.5* caster. I've driven a rig with 7*, and I would put it in the "uncomfortable" realm. In terms of "hard to steer".

That means you have $$$$ on the backside to deal (read: lose money) with cheap Land Cruiser losers. Good on you.
And this statement means you are not a “supporting vendor” but more like “supported”. Why would anyone spend 30%-40% more money for any product that can simply be bought somewhere else for that much less? And I do mean any product.

And this statement means you are not a “supporting vendor” but more like “supported”. Why would anyone spend 30%-40% more money for any product that can simply be bought somewhere else for that much less? And I do mean any product.

I was being tongue and cheek. You need to relax and drink a beer or something.

Ok then but my question still stands nonetheless.

Hey don’t forget @Delta VS i need a set for the 81 here.

:)

Cheers

We’ve got a bunch that just showed up and immediately went out, and a bunch more that will be here shortly, so you are all good!

I have bashed these arms around on/in rocks enough now to feel I can give some feedback on how they are holding up for anyone that was wondering. Overall I have no complaints so far. Only real wear is rubbing through the powdercoat which is to be expected and some minor gashes. And yes I make slight contact still on the arms as previously mentioned and the marlin guard as shown.
IMG_2172.JPG
IMG_2174.JPG
IMG_2175.JPG
IMG_2176.JPG

I have bashed these arms around on/in rocks enough now to feel I can give some feedback on how they are holding up for anyone that was wondering. Overall I have no complaints so far. Only real wear is rubbing through the powdercoat which is to be expected and some minor gashes. And yes I make slight contact still on the arms as previously mentioned and the marlin guard as shown.

Looking good! Thanks for the report.

@Chrisw023 What is this Marlin guard making contact you speak of? Pics?

@Chrisw023 What is this Marlin guard making contact you speak of? Pics?

It’s the red piece you can see in one of the pics I posted. Protects the elocker motor. Can also see where I make contact via the black line running across it that happens when flexed out with the wheels at full lock. Hasn’t been bad enough to cause issues just like the radius arms but both would be problematic if running the larger marlin or slee kits which I would like to do.

Dang... I'm so close to pulling the trigger on these & a set of front Icon bump stops... Great product... narrowed... & now with extra tie rod clearance $990 with installed bushings is a great price point. I want I want I want.

Better tie rod clearance? Do tell.

@baldilocks

Few things:

1. after much debate, we have decided to ADD a "High Clearance" option to the radius arms. More details on that as they are available.

2. The pic below shows 2 of the 3 pieces (the one on the ground is used on each side) each arm consists of:

View attachment 1950604

3. Haven't really mentioned it before, but those of you with 93/94 know about it. There is an ABS wiring harness that goes down the left radius arm that needs to bolt to the arm. We have a special version for that (you have to choose year when ordering on the site, that's how we determine), see tab and extra threaded hole below:

View attachment 1950610

View attachment 1950611

How is it that grinding on them isn’t recommended for tie rod clearance, because it would compromise the structural integrity of the design, but dragging them across rocks is “looking good”?

I ask because with heavy use, it’s only a matter of time before the welds on the bottom have been compromised, no?

Last edited:
Are these arms lengthen to accommodate lift height and larger tires? in other words, shifting the axle forward for larger tire clearances?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom