Custom 9.5 front axle build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tundra 10.5"

tundra_002.jpg

Tundra 10.5"

tundra_002.jpg
I don’t see any info on your website about buying an axle housing for a 10.5” 3rd. Can you send me some info as I am interested in pricing out this option for an 80 series.

@TRAIL TAILOR do your have any pics of you complete front axle housing?
High9, 9.5" or the Tunda 10.5?
A link to you hidden website front axle parts etc...
What is the name of your custom housings?
I don’t see any info on your website about buying an axle housing for a 10.5” 3rd. Can you send me some info as I am interested in pricing out this option for an 80 series.
Ive been looking at 609 & diamond set ups & other crate options, but yours with all the 80 series balls knuckles outers seems to be a better direction.

@TRAIL TAILOR do your have any pics of you complete front axle housing?
High9, 9.5" or the Tunda 10.5?
A link to you hidden website front axle parts etc...
What is the name of your custom housings?

Ive been looking at 609 & diamond set ups & other crate options, but yours with all the 80 series balls knuckles outers seems to be a better direction.
Did you pull the trigger on anything here? Also unable to find the section on Trail Tailor's website related to axle builds.

Did you pull the trigger on anything here? Also unable to find the section on Trail Tailor's website related to axle builds.
I think you have to have him build the axle as part of a much larger scope project….

Just email Jason, right off the website. My SAS is built with a few other of his parts + the housing, pretty far from a large scope spend in terms of builds.

I opted to keep the front 8" that I was already running from an 80 series because I'd already blown my budget elsewhere, but it was nothing more than a few emails back and forth to get it started. Love it, would do it again (but maybe with a bigger budget and ring gear).

IMG_1545.jpeg

Then last July I had a light stroke and really pulled back on any work.

Jason
TT
Please take care of your self, your health is the most important priority !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom