craigslist cruiser crap (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Not too bad a deal here. There are actually a few up on fb marketplace right now at not insane prices. Maybe the insanity of the last couple months is starting to subside a bit? Don’t know about the under carriage. Also, anyone know this truck?

I've been keeping close tabs on it for awhile and the air cooled 911 people want to go offroad now. So while prices could ebb and flow I don't see them "going back down" at least for clean examples (harder and harder to find with each passing day, each rusted out frame/body, each totaled accident, etc - supply and demand)

Ok. So then what would be reasonable? Like $4-5k?
$5-6kish, with the new stuff. But, I guess a rising tide lifts all boats, so where the FZJ prices go, the FJ80 comes up some too.

1986 Toyota 4-Runner - $2,200(Woodbine)​

1986 Toyota 4runner! 22RE 4 cylinder. Top end rebuilt! Transmission rebuilt! Some rust but not bad for a 1986 4RUNNER. Needs some TLC. Or could be a great parts vehicle.

I have these extra items up for grabs. $5 per item or a 6 pack or some ammo or free depending on how far you drive. Everything is new but I ended up not needing these or have replaced with different equipment. Usually I’d sell extra stuff on ebay but I’d rather just have them go to club members.

- 300W pure sine inverter ( @emorth )
- 30’ recovery strap (@matzell )
- 20’ recovery strap (@JohnVee )
- come along
- automatic and “adjustable” tire deflators (@Svensk120 )
- snatch block (@matzell )
- a soft shackle (@JohnVee )

Feel free to reply here or PM me. I’m based in Georgetown for pickup but can meet in Rosslyn/Arlington if needed.
I can’t really make it out this weekend so if someone nearby wants to mudship these to the swap meet or the bone be my guest.

I’ll be bringing these to the breakfast meet up at the bone in the morning.
F4FB38CA-32B8-4641-ABAC-AD9FCE57FE10.jpeg

Last edited:
I have these extra items up for grabs. Make me an offer. Each item is $5 or a 6 pack or some ammo or free depending on how far you drive. Everything is new but I ended up not needing these or have replaced with different equipment. Usually I’d sell extra stuff on ebay but I’d rather just have them go to club members.

- 300W pure sine inverter
- 30’ recovery strap
- 20’ recovery strap
- come along
- automatic and “adjustable” tire deflators
- snatch block
- a soft shackle

Feel free to reply here or PM me. I’m based in Georgetown for pickup. I can’t really make it out this weekend so if someone nearby wants to mudship these to the swap meet or the bone be my guest.

View attachment 2646474
I would love to take the deflators off your hands!!!

@PRADO3

I can take the 20' strap and the soft shackle. Can't get to you this month, so I'll let it go to someone else if they can get there first. But I'm hoping someone can bring it closer to me this weekend.
I could mudship and bring it to Relics if i can get down to p/u

@PRADO3

I can take the 20' strap and the soft shackle. Can't get to you this month, so I'll let it go to someone else if they can get there first. But I'm hoping someone can bring it closer to me this weekend.
Hate to do this so publicly @JohnVee but just so you’re clear- This is a rope for pulling trucks. Not a 20” strap on. If that’s still ok let me know.

Hate to do this so publicly @JohnVee but just so you’re clear- This is a rope for pulling trucks. Not a 20” strap on. If that’s still ok let me know.
Nice. So now I can stand 18.5 feet behind you! :moon::crybaby:

@JohnVee I'll be swinging by this weekend and grab your stuff and bring it to relic run ok?

Maybe donate the remainder to the raffle for Fall Crawl.

Maybe donate the remainder to the raffle for Fall Crawl.
looks like folks have called dibs on everything. Ill bring it all to the bone breakfast tomorrow morning

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom