Color testing - opinions (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am loving the desert camo paint job, but I am at a loss as to where I would find someone that could paint that properly. Anyone have any suggestions for that?

Jon

If I were doing the desert camo or something with a pattern like that, I would have it done as a vinyl wrap. Way too much work to do it by hand, and have it look really good.

Could you do this one in black with a white center?

GrayWhite.jpg

I might consider it for my rig :)

I'll have to change my plate from IH8 MUD to OREO ;)

BlackWhite.jpg

Box Rocket,

I would really like to see stock emerald green paint with coyote brown or that darker dune color on the rims, bumpers, roof rack, and then maybe one with the bottom half the CB or DD.

I am looking for something to off set the green b.c my paint is still good and I have 8 center caps that are sanded down and ready to paint. I also don't like the stock bumper color. What would look good with emerald green paint for rims bumpers etc. Tan, Coyote Brown, etc. help me out guys.

Last edited:
in honnor of Friday's release
ateam.jpg

Can anybody do a mustard yellow and rustic green like on the FJ40s? Thanks

I noticed you stuck to the Four (4) primary colors for CMYK printing ... minus Black & White.

I assume you like primary colors?

If I had to choose one, I thought the yellow looked OK.

However, the Olive Drab and two tones posted in the thread look great.

I'm still for Desert Camo with all the armor :)

I'm still planning the double secrete probation edition....
deathmobile.jpg
Deathmobile-0.jpg

I really like the grey with the black out on the hood and the two tone khaki, those are pretty cool. :cool:

I have all ready started on my blacked out or "murderd" look I am hoping to finish when I get the rear bumper/tire carrier.

i really like the grey with the black out on the hood and the two tone khaki, those are pretty cool. :cool:

I have all ready started on my blacked out or "murderd" look i am hoping to finish when i get the rear bumper/tire carrier.

piiiiiiiics!!

piiiiiiiics!!

I guess I should have been a little more clear, I have the dark green color right now, and will be paiting it black sometime (hopefully sooner then later :rolleyes:). But I have slowly started this with painting the wheels, hub caps, and grill black. I also have a set of the angel eyes retro fit headlights that have been on ebay. To get rid of the amber colored lights I got the bumper turn signal's in clear and the arb signals in clear, and also updated the tail lights to the LED ones.

I will have to get some pics at home.

if you are still taking requests - can you please invert / modify this one - white roof (to gutter) and lower rockers (including flares), with black hood and upper body sides (down to top of fender flares)

white roof to keep cab temps down, black hood to keep glare down.....

thanks

"Black Out"

Here are some pics. The goal is to get everything put together and then paint it black so everything matches. As you can see I have the forest green color so it shouldn't be hard to go to black. I did a bronze tint on the front windows that match pretty good I wish none of the windows were tinted so I could go a real dark tint. Let me know what you think so far...
Painting Grill.jpg
Full Side View.jpg
Full Street View.jpg

I kinda like the scuba yellow,
How about toyota centre red or Ford Monza red with silver wheels? and black barwork

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom