CLCC holiday party Sat Jan 4

Stumpalama

Forum Junkie
SILVER Star

@Pacer you coming down!? You and all the Keystone's are more than welcome. Just let us know if you are in.

JohnVee

SILVER Star
I might have found a cheap enough flight and workable times except it's to BWI. Anybody near there able to either pick me up or let me Uber to your place to catch a ride to Jeff's (and that's really only to save a few bucks on a 50 mile Uber)? I'll arrange something else for getting back to BWI on Sunday. Hell, does the Metro run to BWI? Of course, I'm assuming that @Tikicruiser or someone else has a hole in the yard with a tarp over it where I could crash Saturday night...
EDIT: 1- I'm setting tomorrow evening as the cut off time for confirming that I can even adjust my NC schedule to accommodate the trip. 2- Metro doesn't run to BWI but the MD stations all seem to be only 20-25 miles from there making for a much shorter Uber.

Last edited:

Pacer

@Pacer you coming down!? You and all the Keystone's are more than welcome. Just let us know if you are in.
It looks like I will be coming down. Some family logistics involved, but we have family in the area so it's working out.
I may bring Natasha too.
:cheers:

Crusha threatened to join me, but now he can't.
I'll see if I can rally anyone else....

Top Bottom