Charlotte-area Gathering August 24 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

JohnVee

SILVER Star
Threads
SUNDAY 8/24 3:00pm I'm thinking the same place we've been going lately - Burger Company.

Anybody who is curious about ONSC or just wants to come eat, drink and see cool trucks is welcome to attend. It's way more of just hanging out than it is a meeting.

There's lots to discuss between Hurricane Creek returnees and Logan's Run preparations.

The Burger Company
1500 W. Morehead St
Charlotte, NC 28208
www.theburgercompany.com

...via IH8MUD app

Last edited:
Sunday works best for me.

I dont know if i can make it. But sunday sounds good.

...via IH8MUD app

I hate I won't be able to make either of those dates. Have a great time without me. I hope to see y'all at Logan's Run!

No can do either date

David is going to be too busy installing this in the LV

image_8677_01.jpg

Won't make it ... But for different reasons now ....

Misspellings courtesy of autocorrect from my iPad using IH8MUD Forum

I'll be there in the new 80 with the family. Plan is to enjoy a couple beverages and have some experienced hands check out Red. We'll stay as long as Austin is happy. That all depends on how he naps today. Hope to see lots of you today!

Pics? What are those?

We had a decent time today. @DavesFJ came out for the first time. He's in the CLT area with a 1979 40. One of our war zone pilot buddies made it out, too. Service was a little slower today than normal but food was pretty good, as normal.

Sorry, forgot to take any.

No pictures here either. It was good to see everybody. Sorry i had to run i had a showing at my condo.

...via IH8MUD app

Sorry I ducked out early we had some guests coming over for a bit.

I enjoyed meeting everyone and getting to talk about cruisers. I joined the club this week so now I'm official. I hope to meet some more of you guys and learn as much as I can. I have a 79 FJ40 with 4" lift and 35" wheels. I've had it for about a year and I'm trying to decide what I want to do with it. I think I will bring it back to a more stockish ride. So any body out there with 33"x10.5 with steelies wanting to trade for the 35's hit me up:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom