ccot front fenders (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Has anyone put ccot's reproduction fenders on their 40? i need some new ones and these look good...but i dont know how thick they are thanks :bounce:

Post up in the classified section . Good fenders are not hard to find!

I got 'em after 2 attempts with members on here turned up fruitless, as the fenders were worse off than the PO's thought (holes filled with bondo, rusted in places not seen etc... Not super happy with them, but they look alright, had to do some drilling to make them fit OK, but i'd rather have found some good OEM ones...

nothin like stock thats for sure, alighment sucks and the steel is thinner

yeah? i might check my toyota dealer out an see if they can get em for a reasonable price. thanks fellas ;)

Metal Tech fenders look cool, when i need some thats what i'm going to buy.

OEM is Right side only, ask CDAN... They discontinued the DS if I am not mistaken, or I would have definitely gone that route... For most it is either CCOT or $OR for aftermarket stuff. I had some off of a '72 that wouldn't fit any better than the CCOT ones. They were better steel though...

these are from ccot you tell me how they look and fit. they were not perfect but nothing that cant be fixed
fj 63.jpg

I just got both (and paid a lot) so I hope they are Toyota....

No joke... I was told they only had PS ones, I would have paid the extra, but oh well...

these are from ccot you tell me how they look and fit. they were not perfect but nothing that cant be fixed

How'd you get them to fit up to the apron without the huge gap? I have heard horror stories about beating them up with a hammer but I just can't see doing that. Also most of my internals i.e. charcoal canister, etc... doesn't line up on any bolt holes, so I gotta drill my own. That type stuff...

well i dont have some of the stuff you have also a couple more bolts in the right place and they align fine no gaps
fj 65.jpg

hmmmm now im torn haha i guess the deciding factor for me is probably gonna be the price. if i can get the oems for a good deal ill get em, but if not the ccots...... sweet rig fieldsken :beer:...., where did you get the roll cage? thats pretty cool

my cruiser came w/fenders from CCOT -uninstalled- i was very happy w/them once i got the on. (thanks PO)

those spector fenders are a bit out of my range haha. 640 bucks for a set!!

CCOT fenders won't allow you to run stock running boards. I sold mine and repair my oem ones. If you look at Fieldsken1's last pic you can see that it isn't long enough to bolt to the running board.

CCOT fenders won't allow you to run stock running boards. I sold mine and repair my oem ones. If you look at Fieldsken1's last pic you can see that it isn't long enough to bolt to the running board.

this was not my experience, and there is lots of room for adjustment in the way the fender bolt to the frame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom