ccot front fenders (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

:censor::censor:went by the toyota dealer today and they want 300 per fender! :censor: so it looks like im gonna go with the ccots

sorry about that last post i dont what happend....sorry again

I will forever hold a grudge against CCOT for this.....

My CCOT fenders -
main.php

The Toyota ones I replaced them with for $40 more/ea
main.php

mine fit like the one in the picture so all i did was add i extra bolt and tighten it done to draw them together no problem no gap

They are still available - not for all years though. You have to know the years to ask for - or find a parts guy willing to try them all.

Unfortunately I did not write down the part #s or the years mine came from.

Andy

**EDIT**

Part numbers - Left-- 53820-90348 / right-- 53810-90341

Really??? Then put me in line for a clean OEM drivers side. Only been looking for a few months.

Last edited:
I bought front Fenders (both sides) and both rear Quarter Panels from CCOT. My body guy had to do a little moving things around but they fit nicely. They are rugged and as thick as the OEM metal I believe. I'm very pleased with the way they look. FYI, the lines on the FJ40's were off by design from factory, so if you're worrying about lines getting lined up, OEM or aftermarket fenders are going to take some work to get perfect.
I-Photo 094.jpg
I-Photo 091.jpg
I-Photo 117.jpg

this was not my experience, and there is lots of room for adjustment in the way the fender bolt to the frame.
Mine also fit with stock running boards. When I installed them I got all the bolts started and then went around tightening them down a little at a time until they were all snug. Fits good.

CCOT Fenders are not as thick as OEM. One of the main reasons I went back to stock ones.

If your looking for new fenders we also carry them for either

169.95 for one side.
Toyota Land Cruiser Fender - Right Hand Side / Passenger
Toyota Land Cruiser Fender - Left Hand Side / Driver

or 295.95 for the whole set
Toyota Land Cruiser Fenders - Pair

You can only get one OEM fender from Toyota the other is discontinued.

What is the thickness of the metal yours are made of? Just wondering as SOR & CCOT seem to have the same ones from Thailand where apparently alot of japanese body parts come from ( a friend got a Civic front clip and it was alot like my front fenders....

Just wondering if the ones you guys source are thicker... not trying to incite any riotous behaviour from the gallery...

That's not true!
Gas and diesel fenders are still available in CANADA for both sides.

This could be true, but according to our distributor here in the states the passenger side is discontinued. We have no information on what is available from Toyota dealers in other countries.

@99UZJay Our fenders are around 18 gauge steel. Which is a bit thinner then the OEM fenders.

This could be true, but according to our distributor here in the states the passenger side is discontinued.

Well they got you beat. I see new gas & diesel fenders arriving from our Toyota dealership to the shop monthly. They still are available for the driver and passenger side.

Maybe it's just for the Americans that Toyota does this to.
Anyhow just my 0.02$

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom