Carolina Relic Run 26-29 April (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Don't think it's open yet Gary. I chatted with a onsc member and he said they usually don't open registration until March.

Don't think it's open yet Gary. I chatted with a onsc member and he said they usually don't open registration until March.
I posted on their thread, so I should get a notice when rego opens.

I’m in. I think Quinton and Steve O are planning to be passengers too. We are gonna bring the red forty which will be right at home with the museum pieces. Will be fun to wheel a forty the way it was meant to be.
But Steve could wheel his Cruiser too...

I prob should, not that long of a ride and would force me to do some much needed maintenance
Plus once Mitch figures out his truck is to new .........he will need a ride :doh:

I prob should, not that long of a ride and would force me to do some much needed maintenance
Plus once Mitch figures out his truck is to new .........he will need a ride :doh:
Hey buddy, why are you picking on me????? I'm the only one who did't give you any hard time about your new Taco Bell mobile> :)))))

Hey buddy, why are you picking on me????? I'm the only one who did't give you any hard time about your new Taco Bell mobile> :)))))

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

We'll be sure to let y'all know when the registration page is up and active; the change back to April from June has us playing "catch up really fast". It'll be good to finally meet some of you. Some of you! I just got back from another quick in/out to NOVA without time to post up for beers, so this is long overdue.

Also...THESE are the vehicle inspection guidelines that will be in place for inclusion in any official group vehicular activities. Page one is a simple Pass/Fail - you must meet all specifications (please note the open top/roll bar requirement) - no exceptions. Page 2 has the items that will not fail you for not having unless something is egregiously wrong. There are sections of NC public roads, dirt & gravel & pavement, that weave though Uwharrie Forest which have the same legal requirements that a regular street or highway have - nothing to be scared of, but be aware (this is also what keeps most idiots on ATV's from zooming around absolutely everywhere). Event insurance demands that we require these standards. This applies to ALL vehicles that registrants bring that will see trail use, even the modern ones or -gasp!- non-Toyotas.

You're invited to PM me to discuss any questions you might have that you don't want to post for all to see.

Last edited:
I feel that was pointed toward My Junk!!
:ban::ban::ban:
Seat belts for passengers?!?!

Just kidding all that stuff works. It just looks like it doesn't.

Can't wait to wheel with you guys!

I feel that was pointed toward My Junk!!
:ban::ban::ban:
Seat belts for passengers?!?!
You had them last time I saw you...

eMmkK4u.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom