Relic Run 24 April 17-24 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Last edited:
I have it on my calendar...is the registration fast to fill like Fall Crawl when it opens up? I'd really like to make it and so far, so good for scheduling for me.

On a side note, did you order your rear bash bars yet? I need to get my son over here to wire up some extra power to take advantage of the welder's full capacity, but should be good to go soon. I'm heading to CO this morning and back next week, then to Iceland March 28th to April 7th, but I'd like to get yours taken care of as promised if you have some parts coming (or in hand!).

I have it on my calendar...is the registration fast to fill like Fall Crawl when it opens up? I'd really like to make it and so far, so good for scheduling for me.

On a side note, did you order your rear bash bars yet? I need to get my son over here to wire up some extra power to take advantage of the welder's full capacity, but should be good to go soon. I'm heading to CO this morning and back next week, then to Iceland March 28th to April 7th, but I'd like to get yours taken care of as promised if you have some parts coming (or in hand!).
NIce trips!

There is no attendance limit for CRR, at least not one that we'll ever get close to at the current venue.

We're working on getting the registration site up and running. I'll let y'all know when that might be once we figure it out.

Also, we're always looking for sponsors! Let me know if you, your business, or someone you know might be interested in being a sponsor for the event this year. I'll be happy to discuss the various sponsorship levels and they benefits the come with.

I haven't started on the menu yet but lets get a list of folks that are planning on coming... had a lot of fun last year and hope we can have a good sized group of CLCC members make it this year.
It is sorta nice to take over that lower area of the venue.

Also if we can get a caravan set up to head down would be nice as well

Maybe ...

I haven't started on the menu yet but lets get a list of folks that are planning on coming... had a lot of fun last year and hope we can have a good sized group of CLCC members make it this year.
It is sorta nice to take over that lower area of the venue.

Also if we can get a caravan set up to head down would be nice as well
Well, I think I need to live up to my mud handle…I better be prepared this time though as word seemed to spread around quickly at FC! 🦀🦀🦀

NIce trips!
Yeah, it was a chore to get here...cancelled from Friday and moved to Monday, had a flight cancellation, changed to Denver instead of CO Springs, had to rent a car and a 5 hour drive, but it's all worth it today....

This is at 9500, looking at the 14k's across the Salida valley....

Well, I think I need to live up to my mud handle…I better be prepared this time though as word seemed to spread around quickly at FC! 🦀🦀🦀

Well we ( CLCC ) normally have our camping area behind and in a small lower area that we have taken over the last few times I have gone.... so its like our own thing but yeah there are plenty of folks that wander around and meet and chat and all so word will spread but it isnt as big as the FC where we are all sharing a bunch of food.
NOW
that doesnt mean you get off the hook with not making the cakes again!!!

I would like to place my reservations for two! Table with a window view, please...lol!

I would like to place my reservations for two! Table with a window view, please...lol!
do we need to ensure there is a table cloth and linen napkins?

hey @JohnVee 2 questions:

1) can a 17 yr old with their own truck be a registrant? (I'd come in my LC and my son in his '87 4runner) so there would be parental supervision ;)
2) hit me up via hakalugi (at) gmail.com to talk sponsorship from my company

1) can a 17 yr old with their own truck be a registrant? (I'd come in my LC and my son in his '87 4runner) so there would be parental supervision ;)
A lotta words to try to answer as many related questions before they come up :):

Anybody with a valid driver's license and vehicle insurance coverage can register as a driver. [Car insurance is not a requirement if they have a trail rig with no tags, but keep in mind that those vehicles are NOT allowed to operate on ANY of the roads inside the forest; they must disembark from their trailers in one of the trailside parking lots specifically for that purpose.] Each vehicle driving at the event will need to purchase the Driver Registration option, and it will come with the same perks as any other driver registration even if it is for a minor. Per insurance requirements, all minors attending (drivers AND passengers) must have a guardian sign the MINORS insurance form at the check in tent with the name of each minor they are representing.

Registration will start once we finish hammering out the last few details on the website...hopefully very soon. There is no limit to the number of attendees so don't get your mouse-clicking fingers too antsy like for Fall Crawl!

And while I'm thinking of it, PLEASE remember to purchase and display the trail pass that you will need to buy at Eldorado Outpost (on Hwy 109, 1/4-mile from where you will turn onto Mullinix Rd to get to camp. We had a member get a ticket from a forest ranger this past fall who saw him exit a trail onto a service road - he'd left his trail pass on the seat of his tow rig. It was rather embarrassing for his wife and kids!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom