Carolina Relic Run 2019 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

As the driver of the dune beige forty behind Mitch, and the provider of the platform for the great camera work, here is my astute observation. The only thing that saved Mitch was the size of his head, that provided the uphill counter weight to prevent the roll. If he had a normal melon, he was going for a definite ride, and looking for a new roof top tent, because that was not gonna be a flop. He was for sure gonna wind up, upside down.

As the driver of the dune beige forty behind Mitch, and the provider of the platform for the great camera work, here is my astute observation. The only thing that saved Mitch was the size of his head, that provided the uphill counter weight to prevent the roll. If he had a normal melon, he was going for a definite ride, and looking for a new roof top tent, because that was not gonna be a flop. He was for sure gonna wind up, upside down
IMG_20190428_010952426.jpg

That was some insightful observation on your side. I would be curious to hear your assessment about the size of your head and the unnatural position you found yourself in this picture. Not to mention that it happened on flat ground...

If there weren't witnesses, he could claim the photo was taken out of context and the he was just reenacting Mitch's near flop and projecting what could have happened had Mitch (postulating Jeff's words) had a head circumference smaller than 7 5/8".

Why did the kids get to eat first? Did they shell out $60 and drive hours to get there? Or watch as only 0.003% of their raffle tickets produced? When I was kid, the only time kids were tended to first is when the adults were giving us our Nyquil Jello so the jingling of keys in the bowl wouldn't wake us.

I'm having issues uploading the videos to my laptop so I can mash em together and make movies out of them.. They play fine on the phone, however I'm only getting the sound to play on my laptop without the video playing. Hopefully I can figure this out.

I'm having issues uploading the videos to my laptop so I can mash em together and make movies out of them.. They play fine on the phone, however I'm only getting the sound to play on my laptop without the video playing. Hopefully I can figure this out.
I'm about to drop coin on a new computer because mine can't handle the video editing process. That may be your issue too.

I'm about to drop coin on a new computer because mine can't handle the video editing process. That may be your issue too.

I dropped coin on a new SSD on this thing. I think it's something with the videos... because I am able to pull up other videos off my phone and watch them. It's just the ones from the trip won't play on my laptop. Wondering if it's from the sketchy sites I tried watching UFC fights on

How much RAM you got? Are you trying to run them in the editor? Try lowering one to 720 and running it. Usually a blank screen with audio means there isn't enough memory to render the graphics and sound.
I've learned a lot about processing requirements when editing 1080+ video.

How much RAM you got? Are you trying to run them in the editor? Try lowering one to 720 and running it. Usually a blank screen with audio means there isn't enough memory to render the graphics and sound.
I've learned a lot about processing requirements when editing 1080+ video.

16GB of RAM along with a pretty solid Nvidia graphics card. I was just trying to upload them to my computer when I realized they wouldn't play. Then I tried playing a video from our V-day trip on the laptop, and it had no problem playing that video with the source for the video being my phone, but nothing from CRR. Video quality stayed the same along with type of file... just can't play it for some reason

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom