Carolina Relic Run 2019

I'm about to drop coin on a new computer because mine can't handle the video editing process. That may be your issue too.
I dropped coin on a new SSD on this thing. I think it's something with the videos... because I am able to pull up other videos off my phone and watch them. It's just the ones from the trip won't play on my laptop. Wondering if it's from the sketchy sites I tried watching UFC fights on

Stumpalama

Forum Junkie
SILVER Star

How much RAM you got? Are you trying to run them in the editor? Try lowering one to 720 and running it. Usually a blank screen with audio means there isn't enough memory to render the graphics and sound.
I've learned a lot about processing requirements when editing 1080+ video.

How much RAM you got? Are you trying to run them in the editor? Try lowering one to 720 and running it. Usually a blank screen with audio means there isn't enough memory to render the graphics and sound.
I've learned a lot about processing requirements when editing 1080+ video.
16GB of RAM along with a pretty solid Nvidia graphics card. I was just trying to upload them to my computer when I realized they wouldn't play. Then I tried playing a video from our V-day trip on the laptop, and it had no problem playing that video with the source for the video being my phone, but nothing from CRR. Video quality stayed the same along with type of file... just can't play it for some reason

So I can post it on Google Drive and watch them from my laptop.. but when I download them from Drive to my laptop they do not play... anyone have ideas of what it could be causing this?

That's the link to the folder that has some of the videos. Anyone willing to try and download a video and see if you can play the downloaded version?

Stumpalama

Forum Junkie
SILVER Star

My new computer gets here Wednesday. I'll try it then. It should have more than enough juice to run any video.

Stumpalama

Forum Junkie
SILVER Star

So they work on my phone also. Watching them directly from Drive works on my laptop. But when I download from drive they don't work on my laptop. I've tried windows media player and whatever windows 10 offers
Try changing the format of the videos saved on your hdd.
This is a pretty good article:

mwalls54

Cruiser Nutjob
SILVER Star

are there 5 videos? if so all played on my laptops. tried on multiple. I just added that folder to my drive. They play in MP4 format.

Try changing the format of the videos saved on your hdd.
This is a pretty good article:
Thank you sir

Top Bottom