Carolina Relic Run 2019

That’s exactly what I did... I wimped out on just about every bypass I could on that trail! My blue and white 40 was just before... 😂😂😂
I don't know man.. you took a couple hard paths in the rock scrambles that followed and I was amazed! Especially since your initial plan was to by pass
I'll also give it up to Lex for his ambitious spotting and convincing you to go the hard way :clap:

As the driver of the dune beige forty behind Mitch, and the provider of the platform for the great camera work, here is my astute observation. The only thing that saved Mitch was the size of his head, that provided the uphill counter weight to prevent the roll. If he had a normal melon, he was going for a definite ride, and looking for a new roof top tent, because that was not gonna be a flop. He was for sure gonna wind up, upside down.

apinti

SILVER Star
As the driver of the dune beige forty behind Mitch, and the provider of the platform for the great camera work, here is my astute observation. The only thing that saved Mitch was the size of his head, that provided the uphill counter weight to prevent the roll. If he had a normal melon, he was going for a definite ride, and looking for a new roof top tent, because that was not gonna be a flop. He was for sure gonna wind up, upside down
IMG_20190428_010952426.jpg

That was some insightful observation on your side. I would be curious to hear your assessment about the size of your head and the unnatural position you found yourself in this picture. Not to mention that it happened on flat ground...

Stumpalama

Forum Junkie
SILVER Star

If there weren't witnesses, he could claim the photo was taken out of context and the he was just reenacting Mitch's near flop and projecting what could have happened had Mitch (postulating Jeff's words) had a head circumference smaller than 7 5/8".

JohnVee

SILVER Star
Why did the kids get to eat first? Did they shell out $60 and drive hours to get there? Or watch as only 0.003% of their raffle tickets produced? When I was kid, the only time kids were tended to first is when the adults were giving us our Nyquil Jello so the jingling of keys in the bowl wouldn't wake us.

I'm having issues uploading the videos to my laptop so I can mash em together and make movies out of them.. They play fine on the phone, however I'm only getting the sound to play on my laptop without the video playing. Hopefully I can figure this out.

Stumpalama

Forum Junkie
SILVER Star

I'm having issues uploading the videos to my laptop so I can mash em together and make movies out of them.. They play fine on the phone, however I'm only getting the sound to play on my laptop without the video playing. Hopefully I can figure this out.
I'm about to drop coin on a new computer because mine can't handle the video editing process. That may be your issue too.

Top Bottom