Carolina Relic Run 2019 (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yup

Can you just drive down and ride with someone?
Yes you can. Sometimes it’s more fun to ride with someone than take your own Junk.

Question: With the help of a couple people who know what they’re doing, how long would it take to put an Aussie Locker in my rear in the camp field that Thursday night? By that I mean my 40 rear axle.

Now, how long with help from a bunch of drunkards from TWO LC clubs?

Question: With the help of a couple people who know what they’re doing, how long would it take to put an Aussie Locker in my rear in the camp field that Thursday night? By that I mean my 40 rear axle.

Totally doable, just add beer!

It only takes an hour to put an Aussie in. But it takes 6 hours to fine the dropped C clip and re install it!

Seems easy enough. Need some RTV, grease, gear oil, jack stands and jack, in addition to the regular tools.

Certainly. That is an option and encouraged at all wheeling events. You don’t even need to drive. Easy enough to meet up in this area and hitch a ride for the weekend.

I've pulled one out and reinstalled it on the first ledge on Daniel if they tells you anthing
It only takes an hour to put an Aussie in. But it takes 6 hours to fine the dropped C clip and re install it!
Its the last little spring that shoot out 15ft away and get stomped in the ground when everyone wants to gather around and help.

I found that the best way to prepare to install any such locker is to get all the parts clean and dry first. Be sure to have a little Lubriplate to keep things in their proper place during assembly. And have one of those nice little picks with the small screwdriver handle and the pointed 90 degree end to help work the springs. It ain't rocket science but I must say patience is a desired asset in this procedure. Installing one at the relic run shouldn't be difficult or time consuming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom