Carolina Relic Run 2019

Stumpalama

Forum Junkie
SILVER Star

I seriously want to get to this brewery so I can get a shirt or pint glass... I don't care if the beer is shiite. the name alone is worth it.
You'll know it when you see it.

JohnVee

SILVER Star
@Stumpalama I got you, man. Been wanting to get back up there for a couple years. Their beer typically leaned towards dark and heavy back then, and it was pretty good stuff. Not sure about now...they're pretty small and not in too many locations. You need a snifter-style glass from them, too. I'll be back in CLT by the end of the month. Remind me, if you remember.

Stumpalama

Forum Junkie
SILVER Star

@Stumpalama I got you, man. Been wanting to get back up there for a couple years. Their beer typically leaned towards dark and heavy back then, and it was pretty good stuff. Not sure about now...they're pretty small and not in too many locations. You need a snifter-style glass from them, too. I'll be back in CLT by the end of the month. Remind me, if you remember.
I think we should make a point to stop for provisions at Four Saints Brewing on the way in on Thursday,

JohnVee

SILVER Star
One of my ONSC brethren is local to Four Saints. I'm sure he'd be happy to pick you some up to lessen your Thursday load. He'll definitely be at CRR.

76FJ40

Old Fart

A common meal plan makes sense but we need a little more planning (I hate to use that word) than last year so we don't end up with 500 left over meatballs.

Stumpalama

Forum Junkie
SILVER Star

A common meal plan makes sense but we need a little more planning (I hate to use that word) than last year so we don't end up with 500 left over meatballs.
A solid head count is required.
Post up if you are going.

Jakes40

IH8MUD Poser
SILVER Star

I’m in alone.
A couple extra meat balls are a good thing!
I figured if we start planning now we can come up with a solid head count.

Top Bottom