Carolina Relic Run 2019 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I seriously want to get to this brewery so I can get a shirt or pint glass... I don't care if the beer is shiite. the name alone is worth it.
You'll know it when you see it.

@Stumpalama I got you, man. Been wanting to get back up there for a couple years. Their beer typically leaned towards dark and heavy back then, and it was pretty good stuff. Not sure about now...they're pretty small and not in too many locations. You need a snifter-style glass from them, too. I'll be back in CLT by the end of the month. Remind me, if you remember.

@Stumpalama I got you, man. Been wanting to get back up there for a couple years. Their beer typically leaned towards dark and heavy back then, and it was pretty good stuff. Not sure about now...they're pretty small and not in too many locations. You need a snifter-style glass from them, too. I'll be back in CLT by the end of the month. Remind me, if you remember.

I think we should make a point to stop for provisions at Four Saints Brewing on the way in on Thursday,

One of my ONSC brethren is local to Four Saints. I'm sure he'd be happy to pick you some up to lessen your Thursday load. He'll definitely be at CRR.

I will be thirsty by that point, and a local brewery is always a nice place to pause.

I’m in for that! Just to be clear you are talking about Ass Clown brewery.

I’m in for that! Just to be clear you are talking about Ass Clown brewery.
Of course... Though it IS over an hour away, in the wrong direction.

I seriously want to get to this brewery so I can get a shirt or pint glass... I don't care if the beer is shiite. the name alone is worth it.
You'll know it when you see it.
View attachment 1920977
LOL,
Go to their web page and look at the picture of their bar. All the beer pulls are made from tools.

Do you all want to do the same thing we did last year with food. Pick a couple of meals and every one bring something for that meal

A common meal plan makes sense but we need a little more planning (I hate to use that word) than last year so we don't end up with 500 left over meatballs.

A common meal plan makes sense but we need a little more planning (I hate to use that word) than last year so we don't end up with 500 left over meatballs.
A solid head count is required.
Post up if you are going.

I'm in plus 2

I’m in alone.
A couple extra meat balls are a good thing!
I figured if we start planning now we can come up with a solid head count.

I will probably be there friday evening with my normal co pilot.

I'm in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom