SOLD Canyon Lake,TX—1984 FJ60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Mileage
Color
White
Selling my 60 to help fund some other projects. 328,000 miles on a strong running,de-smogged 2f motor. Month of manufacture is Feb. Compression numbers taken last year were all within 145-160. I wrote them down and will try to find it in my paperwork. Tons of work done in the ~3 years I have owned it. Bought it completely stock from a guy in Washington state. It lived most of its life in Oregon. I have only put about 7k miles on it since I’ve owned it. New water pump, ac compressor and ac dryer. Blows cold and heat is hot. Little to no rust on the body and just surface rust on rear frame rails around the c-channels, I have the Trail-Tailor c-channel replacements that I will include as well. @CenTXFJ60 did the H55 5 speed conversion and Rear main seal (and a lot more lol) that was done within the last 2k miles. Sound deadening throughout tub and doors, new carpet, beautiful dash with one tiny crack at windshield behind gauge cluster, not noticeable. Drip rails done a couple years ago. Previous owner had an incident with some snow chains coming loose and damaging the body around the wheel wells. OME suspension and steering stabilizer. BFG tires with only around 5k miles on them. Cruiser Trash cargo panels and tailgate panel. Oil pan gasket recently done with transmission conversion. I also have a brand new OEM side cover gasket. Valves adjusted last year. Starts right up, no smoke and idles around 700. Very quiet inside the cab for its age. Drives comfortably at 70-75 at around 2600-2800 rpms. It’s a great truck and it’s ready to go. Awning and attachable room and Thule bars included. I have a ton of extra parts and all paper work that will go with the truck. Clean title. There is a ton of other stuff like upgraded Koito headlights, alternator, City Racer carb (I will include the original Aisin as well with a Keyster rebuild kit), new coolant hoses and OEM hose clamps, rebuilt and balanced drive shafts, all gear oils recently changed, knuckles rebuilt about 5k miles ago, just a bunch of miscellaneous things that will be reflected in the receipts and paper work. The seat covers on the front seats can easily be removed, I just had them on to help protect the seats which are in excellent condition, one small tear in the drivers seat on the vinyl section, not in the fabric. New plugs, and plug wires, new starter, new battery and terminals. 4 brand new keys. I’m sure I’m forgetting some things. Again, this truck is ready to go for years without doing much of anything. Would be a great rig for someone getting into a 60. $17,500 OBO
1A6C84CF-D9C7-4B22-B1A4-1E8B4FD12335.jpeg
F795CE88-CC7A-4078-A6B0-937453D1A1F7.jpeg
38F40764-9494-4B79-A8FA-EDA003806D0D.jpeg
2BF6BD6B-0BF8-4DA3-91E8-C5718524DD0F.jpeg
BF1BF3EB-8260-4E44-8FFA-ECC56BAE8F31.jpeg

Last edited:
Bump for an awesome cruiser and seller. Legit as they come. I have seen this cruiser first hand. The extent of pics says it all. A high bar for what a sale ad should have. I am sad you are letting this go. Its a great price! This should go quick. GLWS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom