Building another pig! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Josh,

that's some impressive metal work and very ambitious goals for next week. I look forward to seeing the end result.

Keep it going!

Wow! For sure some impressive fabbing! I am waiting to see what you do with the rear fenders. I have no flare on mine at all and I am betting that you are gonna make it just like it was before;p.

Pablo / Ron: Thank You :cheers:

Ron: I agree that I'm asking a lot to have this thing assembled in a week from now... :bang:

Xtiaan2000: The rear fenders have had me stumped now ever since I cut them out. They were to far gone to repair them so now I'm looking a building something from scratch that doesn't look like poop :frown:

I plan to finish the rear cab corners by this afternoon and leaving the rear fenders for last. I have considered bending tubing that is about the same diameter as the original flare but I'm not sold on that one yet. Unfortunately the customer I am building this wagon for has a limited budget so I will be a bit restricted on how much time I can really spend. I may end up joining the inner fender to the outer quarter panel, metal finishing it and let the customer take it from there? If money and time were not part of this deal I would like to attempt fabricating a replacement OEM looking flare but that will have to wait for another build...

Time for an update!
Cab corners...

IMG_1525.jpg

IMG_1604.jpg

IMG_1845.jpg

IMG_1527.jpg

IMG_1607.jpg

So, the brake master, clutch master, brake hard lines, fuel tank, fuel lines, and clutch / brake pedals have been installed. Once the exterior body work is wrapped up I'll be moving forward on the wiring installation and with any luck the cruiser will be taking a test drive in the not to distant future...

IMG_1852.jpg

IMG_1851.jpg

IMG_1843.jpg

IMG_1612.jpg

Very nice.

i notice no visors or clips on the interior? are you going a different route, or going without?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom