Bolt on turbo kit (23 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I also have a spot in line (no idea where that is because joey wont tell anyone) that I am no longer interested in. Purchased 8/20. Please pm me if you're interested.
I feel ya...
The guy could avoid a lot of drama if he'd just fkn communicate with people.
I'm fine waiting, just keep us in the goddamned loop...

Hey Joey

Can we please get an update on production of the turbo kits, the materials and shipments.

Thank you!
uhh, who's gonna tell him

I don’t follow what’s going on?

Delays like this aren't usually just supply chain. Usually a sign of serious cash flow issues at a company. Hope I'm wrong. Meaning the money has been spent and is just buying a few here and there as they can.

Wow I've been super supportive of Wits End and never thought this would happen. Purchased my kit in Jan 2021 to support his effort in producing this amazing kit and help him and his business get through the pandemic but it sounds like my kindness gets unrewarded. I tried to stay positive throughout this ordeal an now I hear all of this is a huge letdown. After counting all the posts I expect he has sold 20 to 30 kits at 6.5k each equaling $250,000 to $300,000. Which is nothing compared to the reputation you have for the rest of your life by doing this. I really hope he chimes in on one of these threads and explains what is going on to give us faith that he is not going to abandon his business and the land cruiser community.

Seriously Joey let us know what's going on!!!!

Last edited:
Please don't turn this thread into a bitch session or it will get closed like the last 1.

Please don't turn this thread into a bitch session or it will get closed like the last 1.
The first post of this thread advertises the sale of turbo kits from Joey. I've read every single post in the thread over the years. And I did a bulk the days leading up to my purchase.

While I agree the name calling may be uncalled for, people are upset, and they should be. Most of the gripes should be moved to the other thread, but it's fair game to present facts in this thread about the order and lack of delivery about turbos. There's numerous "positive" posts stating such. You have to take the good with the bad.

Is the routing for the air box done mostly for keeping clearance for the York compressor?

If you are willing to lose the stock washer bottle, a smaller aftermarket bottle fits nicely in the corner up towards the windshield. It even accepts the stock pump and grommet.. I did this for my methanol injection kit install. I posted about it in the now closed Wit's End Turbo Owners thread.

1697411047887.png

Wow I've been super supportive of Wits End and never thought this would happen. Purchased my kit in Jan 2021 to support his effort in producing this amazing kit and help him and his business get through the pandemic but it sounds like my kindness gets unrewarded. I tried to stay positive throughout this ordeal an now I hear all of this is a huge letdown. After counting all the posts I expect he has sold 20 to 30 kits at 6.5k each equaling $250,000 to $300,000. Which is nothing compared to the reputation you have for the rest of your life by doing this. I really hope he chimes in on one of these threads and explains what is going on to give us faith that he is not going to abandon his business and the land cruiser community.

Seriously Joey let us know what's going on!!!!
Interesting. I contacted Joey in the second half of 2020 to see if ordering a kit was still an option and he said he wouldn’t sell anymore until he got the remainder of the kits already ordered shipped.

He called me in December of 2020 to say he had a guy who wanted to sell his spot in line.

Curious he started selling kits again after that 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom