BJ74 trip to the Spa. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Your rear bumper looks just like mine!

:lol:

I don't even know if mine is on the water.......:crybaby:

i tried to get a quote on a bumper from them---no response.

Can you PM me with what you ordered,

Sure.

Can you post up some more pics???

Cool find

I was snooping around and I found a listing for a locking fuel cap for 75 pickups. I ordered one on spec to see what I would get. It came in today and it is sweet. It does fit and lock on the 74 neck. Kinda spendy tho. The published list price is only $88.16......:eek:

untitled.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Dan, Are those factory steel rims and what size are they? Thanks.

They are OEM 80 Series wheels, 16x8 with 4.5 inches backspace. I am running Spidertrax 1.5 inch spacers to get 3.0 inches backspace. The wheel part number is 42601-60361.

cruiserdan said:
I was snooping around and I found a listing for a locking fuel cap for 75 pickups. I ordered one on spec to see what I would get. It came in today and it is sweet. It does fit and lock on the 74 neck. Kinda spendy tho. The published list price is only $88.16......:eek:

Can I assume that this part would fit on a CDM BJ70 as well? Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using IH8MUD

Yup..

Is your fuel door not lockable?

Is your fuel door not lockable?

It locks. I kinda have a factory-locking-gas-cap-fetish-thing going on. Ever since I sold factory locking caps for TE51 Corollas and RA24 Celicas in 1979 I have admired the construction of said items.

Nice find!!! Anyway to rekey? It would be nice to have one key fits all! Trucks looking great!!!

Thank you, on several levels. Your need to part with this fine example provided me with a platform to play with. I reaffirm my promise to look after it properly.

It is not possible to re-key it because the cap is a later application and the key has an additional groove milled on each side like the later trucks and the 80 Series use. The current ring has only the ignition key and the cap key on it so it is not like there is a pile to sort through.

factory 24V to 12V radio inverter ...
storming like a bugger up here, i have not forgotten about your request.
cheers

Thank you Wayne. I appreciate that very much.

It locks. I kinda have a factory-locking-gas-cap-fetish-thing going on. Ever since I sold factory locking caps for TE51 Corollas and RA24 Celicas in 1979 I have admired the construction of said items.

Bam!!

Q: how old is the mystical CDan?

A: he is TE51 Corolla old!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom