BJ74 trip to the Spa. (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

CDan
confirmed
how much wiring do you need or do you have the feed in the original harness?

CDan
confirmed
how much wiring do you need or do you have the feed in the original harness?
Since I am dealing with a JDM that did not use that component I am unsure of the "correct" inputs. I can tell you that the JDM factory harness is intact. I'll take what you feel I need.

i will take a pic of the wiring and you can see if the connector is sitting on the harness. above the liner in the glove box.

Perfect.

Dan, any update on he turbo emblem you are having made

You mean this one?
IMGP2842.JPG

I got the prototype today and stuck it on the grille. It looks better than the night time shot I just took. The surface is a bit coarse but I'm thinking a couple coats of satin clear will smooth it up. It looks like they can be done for around 30 bucks a copy. The dark and the flash really bring out the texture that you do not see in natural light. It was made in pieces with a black base and the red letters applied to the base.

ooh I like that. How can I get one? My truck has no turbo bling.

Nice Cruiser, sir! I am just now reading about it...

Last edited:
I got the prototype today and stuck it on the grille. It looks better than the night time shot I just took. The surface is a bit coarse but I'm thinking a couple coats of satin clear will smooth it up. It looks like they can be done for around 30 bucks a copy. The dark and the flash really bring out the texture that you do not see in natural light. It was made in pieces with a black base and the red letters applied to the base.

I want

I am having a small run made up now. ping me and I'll set you both up.

Looks good ......

Yes! can't wait!

Did you get your winch shield?

Yes I did. It was here when I got back in town. I had to go right out again so I did not get a chance to play with it. I have THE GOODS :grinpimp: I need to put the tape on them.

I think that this is your BJ74 in Moab, Dan

It is indeed me. I had a blast and the bangs you hear were slider and a rear recovery shackle. The body came out clean after three days.

Poor spotter is thinking: "oh s***, if something happens to the Shaman's truck on this downhill section, the engine in my cruiser will lock up on the way home from CM14 and I will have to order a new short block from him!"

:lol:

The Shaman's grasp is wide and deep.

;)

Where am I goin' I don't know

When will I get there I ain't certain

All I know is I am on my way....................

DSC_1479c[1].jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom