BJ74 trip to the Spa. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Give it time, since RHD.

If it doesn't, there may be man parts that will resemble from the incessant scalding of the crotch spotted coffee.

That reminds me.

I gotta fab a cup holder. I think I'll make it big enuf to hold a Miller quart bottle.....:grinpimp:

I'd like to see the cup holder, and the Metaltech rear bumper. I may need both.. Maybe you can make 2 cup holders. Mine needs to hold a Foster.

Oh yeah---and a rear TURBO emblem :)

I'd like to see the cup holder, and the Metaltech rear bumper. I may need both.. Maybe you can make 2 cup holders. Mine needs to hold a Foster.

Oh yeah---and a rear TURBO emblem :)

Emblems are in production. :grinpimp:

Bumper plan B is in line. Kaymar. I need one faster than Mark will be able to design/build. :frown:

I get the truck back tomorrow so I get to do radios and 12V trailer wiring. This will be a great weekend. :beer:

It has to be ready for Cruise Moab so I will be pretty busy. I hope the rear bumper makes it from OZ, it's gonna be close. I may be installing it in the campground......:hillbilly::hillbilly::wrench:

Last edited:
Good call, IMHO. :bounce::bounce2:

I saw it in person this afternoon. I tell you it stunned me how good it looks. The photos really do not begin to do it justice.

I had a very embarrassing warm fuzzy going on.:lol:

Nice color cruiserdan =) Do you mind to share me the color code? Thank you.

And this is a difficult man to please in many aspects of his life.

:lol:

I know the color "blue" really gets him upset. :D

It's in front of the house and I am STOKED........

It's a bit dark out at the moment.......:lol: I will be doing a lot of detail work on Sunday. Radio equipment, Glass detailing, emblems, mud flaps and so-on. I can hardly wait......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom