Builds Benjamin’s 3D Prints Build (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Could you do a variation on Make2 LH&RH with a round friction-fit receiver in each for an apple MagSafe inductive charger (or similar off-brand) with the power cable routed behind the dash panel for a clean look? The puck receiver would likely need to sit proud of the panel slightly so you can grip the phone to pull it off.

Something like this?

Something like this?

Yes and no.
Yes for how the MagSafe puck friction-fits in the receiver, but without the ball and arm of the ram mount system. That piece linked looks like it would work as-is with the existing Make2 with the ram mount ball and allow for the adjustability of the ram mount at the expense of overall size and the wire not being concealed. That would be good for some people.

I would like the MagSafe puck receiver in a fixed position, and the material blended to the surface of Make2 in a way that allows the cable to be routed behind the 3D printed panel and be completely hidden.

Question: where/how do you relocate the center diff lock and emergency hazard buttons when using the M2 Left in a LHD vehicle? Or is it intended for RHD vehicles only?
I moved them to the left switch panel. It takes some effort, see details here: CDL Switch moved to panel left of steering wheel
8A7C7671-9CEF-41DA-869D-56A3655B72BF.jpeg

Hey Benjamin, what about a part to replace the 3rd brake light with a backup cam? I need to move mine to my swingout, but I also have a leaking busted third brake light to buy. Maybe even have some red LED there plus a backup cam. I have not looked into what people are using for the cams yet.
+1 for this. Camera plus red and white switch back LEDs would be clutch.

Yes and no.
Yes for how the MagSafe puck friction-fits in the receiver, but without the ball and arm of the ram mount system. That piece linked looks like it would work as-is with the existing Make2 with the ram mount ball and allow for the adjustability of the ram mount at the expense of overall size and the wire not being concealed. That would be good for some people.

I would like the MagSafe puck receiver in a fixed position, and the material blended to the surface of Make2 in a way that allows the cable to be routed behind the 3D printed panel and be completely hidden.
1610741719232.png

This is a picture of a new Scosche product called the MagicMount MSC. If you integrate the black plastic housing highlighted in Red (minus the ball mount) directly into the existing Make2 LH and RH design, then the MagSafe puck (or aftermarket equivalent) can be loaded into it with the wiring hidden in the back.

View attachment 2554187

This is a picture of a new Scosche product called the MagicMount MSC. If you integrate the black plastic housing highlighted in Red (minus the ball mount) directly into the existing Make2 LH and RH design, then the MagSafe puck (or aftermarket equivalent) can be loaded into it with the wiring hidden in the back.
I like it. I will take a look at the product. Thanks!

Last edited:
Rigid Industries DOT/SAW Fog Light Set (D-Series) - 504813
@BenCC - It looks like the 504813 lights are old. I wonder if the 504814 (3 x3) is a replacement to the '13 lights.

I haven't determined the specs on the '13 yet to determine.

Anyone - please post up if you find any information.

@BenCC - It looks like the 504813 lights are old. I wonder if the 504814 (3 x3) is a replacement to the '13 lights.

I haven't determined the specs on the '13 yet to determine.

Anyone - please post up if you find any information.
By looking at the picture, they should have the same form factor.

Make 4 V3: Multiple Rock Switches DEEP Mount for Toyota Land Cruiser 100 Series

M4V3.1 Overview of the Final Product

View attachment 2330074

View attachment 2241596

M4V3.2 Introduction

This make is revised based on M4V2 . Switch pockets are pushed out to give some extra clearance behind the mount. See the following two pictures for comparison between the revised version (M4V3 Red) and the previous version (M4V1 Blue).

1584389464999.png

1584390280444.png

M4V3.3Purchase List to Complete the Installation

Rocker Switches

Panel Plugs

M4V3.4 Purchase Link

$50 + USPS Priority. Printed in tan or grey ABS or PETG. PM for direct Paypal payment.
50% discount if you purchased M4V1 or M4V2.
Make 4 V3: Multiple Rock Switches DEEP Mount for Toyota Land Cruiser 100 Series

M4V3.1 Overview of the Final Product

View attachment 2330074

View attachment 2241596

M4V3.2 Introduction

This make is revised based on M4V2 . Switch pockets are pushed out to give some extra clearance behind the mount. See the following two pictures for comparison between the revised version (M4V3 Red) and the previous version (M4V1 Blue).

1584389464999.png

1584390280444.png

M4V3.3Purchase List to Complete the Installation

Rocker Switches

Panel Plugs

M4V3.4 Purchase Link

$50 + USPS Priority. Printed in tan or grey ABS or PETG. PM for direct Paypal payment.
50% discount if you purchased M4V1 or M4V2.
Hey Ben,
Will this model fit the first compartment on the longer style roof consoles? Or only the small square ones

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom