AVAILABLE NOW: 100 Series Carpet Sets and Mats! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looks great, and awesome work. If someone wanted to order the #3 medium mocha, as of right now, what is the lead time after order is placed?

Thank you

Looks great, and awesome work. If someone wanted to order the #3 medium mocha, as of right now, what is the lead time after order is placed?

Thank you
If I received an order now, I would submit it to the production department on Monday morning. From there, if things move along like they do with the 60/62 carpet sets, I should receive a tracking number by Tuesday afternoon. This company is surprisingly fast in turning orders around.

Thanks, and for anyone wanting to order, please send me a PM, and I'll respond with simple ordering instructions.
David

safe to assume one piece covers front seat and back seat area, and the back piece is the second. Two total pieces?

and that is the 260 price? mats not included in that price?
forgive me that's already been answered.

safe to assume one piece covers front seat and back seat area, and the back piece is the second. Two total pieces?

and that is the 260 price? mats not included in that price?
forgive me that's already been answered.
Yes, there's a passenger area, a cargo area, and a tailgate piece. Same pieces that come in a 100 from the factory.

The $260 + shipping is for carpet only. The mat sets (shown in an illustration on this thread) are $135+ shipping for the front mat set, and $120 + shipping for the cargo mat.

Thanks,
David

money gone. haha.
I need an electric stapler.
thank you

Interested!!!

Yeah I think maybe having some more details on the carpet in one place like: Are all the holes precut, is it cut pile or plush cut pile, what kind of backing: poly backing, mass backing or jute? If you update your first post to include all of the FAQ details, it might help save you from continuously answering questions. Thanks for taking lead on this- most of us are in need of fresh carpet.

I'm definitely interested in both carpet and mats.

To get people from just being ‘interested’ to placing actual orders, it would help if you got a carpet set in and posted several pictures of the carpet side detail, backer detail, and some installed pictures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom